Rumors of the Sholes Tablet (which I assume is just the keyboardless Droid we heard about a few months ago) keep surfacing. It's rumored to have an 8MP Camera w/ xenon flash.

Motorola Motus gets FCC approval, Sholes Tablet looking legit
    Purported Motorola roadmap uncovers Sholes Tablet, Motus and other mythical mysteries

Is anyone holding off the purchase of a Droid for this?

Here's an old rendering of what the keyboardless Droid looks like:
    http://phandroid.com/wp-content/uplo.../motoflash.jpg

I love the Droid, but whenever I have used it, I find myself always going to the virtual keyboard.
    Last edited by Jdane07; 11-09-09 at 05:30 PM.
    11-09-09 05:27 PM
    That's why I started a thread on who uses the phsical keyboard. If the touchscreeen is all that then the keyboard is literally dead weight. Maybe they figured that out already. Could the MotoDroid be "the return of the Brickberry" lol?
    11-09-09 05:44 PM
    This is one of the reasons I'm leaning towards the Eris for now. I don't see, considering what people have said, me using the physical keyboard so .. why should I pay the extra money for pointless real estate?
    11-09-09 05:51 PM
    So far I've been using one app in particular (VNC Remote Client) that I have to have the physical keyboard for. That was a huge downside to the Storm that I was having to work around, so I love the fact that the keyboard is there for certain things. Texts/email - Virtual keyboard all the way though.
    11-09-09 06:47 PM
    If it had much better specs, then I wouldn't mind the wait. It's rumored to have a better camera and slightly faster processor. That's not enough for me to hold off on buying a droid now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 06:49 PM
    I've got a Moto Droid coming to me tomorrow, but thats ONLY because my BlackBerry Storm is completely dead. I will jump to a full touch screen Android as soon as a decent one comes out (Motorola sholes tablet or Sony Xperia X10). I had to do something and when I looked at the Eris, I couldn't stand the fuzzy/blurry screen- the resolution on the Droid was so much better.

When I get the Droid, I guarantee that I will NEVER use the physical keyboard- I am with you guys- I want a full touch screen with no physical qwerty keyboard.
    11-09-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD