Hi guys,

Been happily switching my SIM card back in forth between my BB9900 and my unlocked SGS2 as well as a few others in between. I just noticed I had an issue on the weekend where I put in my SIM in my SGS2 and it didn't recognize my SIM card in the slot. I have tried everything including a full out factory reset and it still does not recognize my card in there. Reboots, resets, battery pulls, etc. Same card works in my BB9900 and other phones and I have also tried using other working SIM's and they do not work in S2. I've been switching back and forth and may have worn something out in the SIM slot. I've read a few posts online with the same problem, but those posts still have no resolution. I thought I'd try here, if there's any tips or tricks I could try, before looking at getting the hardware replaced/fixed.

Thanks in advance!!
    12-19-11 05:40 PM
    The SIM card slot could definitely be the culprit. I would have a tech person check out the device.
    12-20-11 03:29 PM
    The SIM card slot could definitely be the culprit. I would have a tech person check out the device.
    Thanks Jude, I'm bringing it in for warranty work. I've searched all over the web and no luck. I'll update this thread when I find out more.
    12-21-11 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD