any1 else following suit? cant wait to have a phone that doesnt **** up all the time
    08-03-10 10:21 PM
    Waiting til after the first of the year. Ddddrrrroooiiidddd!! God speed brother.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 10:23 PM
    hells yea.
    08-03-10 10:27 PM
    Droid X already ordered
    08-03-10 10:33 PM
    Werd! As soon as I found out my Storm 2 is not eligible for OS6 and when I sent a note to RIM to complain and got an automated response...Im out as soon as the new 4G android phones come out for verizon. Peace out!
    08-03-10 10:41 PM
    any1 else following suit? cant wait to have a phone that doesnt **** up all the time
    MY S2 doesn't "**** up all the time". sucks to be you. (I've reloaded the OS twice in the last couple of months, due to interface issues in the Contacts app. other than that, my S2 has been a workhorse since I got it late January) You are going to find that other smartphones are not going to be trouble-free. mark my words.
    Last edited by dave1812; 08-03-10 at 10:54 PM.
    08-03-10 10:51 PM
    MY S2 doesn't "**** up all the time". sucks to be you. (I've reloaded the OS twice in the last couple of months, due to interface issues in the Contacts app. other than that, my S2 has been a workhorse since I got it late January) You are going to find that other smartphones are not going to be trouble-free. mark my words.
    Go away, lol.

08-04-10 12:10 PM
    Go away, lol.

you go away first. deal?
    08-04-10 12:19 PM
    Droid X already ordered
    Ordered mine yesterday (X) for me and my wife. My S2 was good to me and only had to replace it one time. I just feel that RIM is behind the times and now with the rumors that OS6 may not work for our phones it's time for me to venture out and try something new. I will keep the S2 for a while and see what happens but from everything I am reading it doesn't look good...
    08-04-10 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD