So I would have to say Samsung hit it right on the head with this one and it's pretty funny. Sorry if this is a repost.

pantlesspenguin and VIDGMER like this.
    09-19-12 10:10 PM
    They did something like this last year. It was funnier.
    09-19-12 11:03 PM
    I saw this for the first time last night. I was giggling like a maniac. It really hit it on the head. The funny thing, the commercial was making fun of iPhone fanboys/girls and the excuses they make for the platform. Over the weekend I was on a roadtrip who pretty much said these exact same things about the iP5 (he has preordered). I soooooo want to post this commercial on his facebook wall.
    09-20-12 09:57 AM
    So I would have to say Samsung hit it right on the head with this one and it's pretty funny. Sorry if this is a repost.

I was just going to post the link... hilarious ad, and quite clever as well. So much truth in it... which is partly what it's so funny. Love it!
    09-20-12 01:32 PM
    I saw this for the first time last night. I was giggling like a maniac. It really hit it on the head. The funny thing, the commercial was making fun of iPhone fanboys/girls and the excuses they make for the platform. Over the weekend I was on a roadtrip who pretty much said these exact same things about the iP5 (he has preordered). I soooooo want to post this commercial on his facebook wall.
    Even iphone fans are finding the commercial funny... those with a sense of humour that is
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-20-12 01:35 PM
    Post it on your FB wall and share it
    09-20-12 01:36 PM
    Post it on your FB wall and share it
    Ha ha....This is funny. I did post it..... like.... An hour ago
    09-20-12 09:54 PM
    They did something like this last year. It was funnier.
    They did one for the sgs2 and the note all of em was funny imho

Sent from my white Epic 4g Touch
    09-21-12 08:34 AM
    LOL.. I just had an "ifan" ask me, after watching the ad on my Facebook "if Samsung will ever talk about the merits of the phone without mentioning Apple." My response: "Who cares? I'm PSYCHED!"
    Last edited by JiveGirl14; 09-21-12 at 09:23 AM.
    09-21-12 09:05 AM
    I had opportunity today to play with an iPhone 5 at a nearby AT&T store. And as I suspected, it's nothing more than the last 2 iphones. It does indeed look gorgeous and impecably built to exacting standards. But once the looks wear off, you are left with the same tired old iOS system. This new iPhone is only for those who want all appearance. Otherwise, staying with an iPhone 4/4S is wise.

If Apple had mated the iPhone 5 with a revoltutionary new OS, they could have had a possible new best phone. The looks of this i5 and being mated with a feature-rich system similar in functionality to an Android phone would have killed. Maybe if Apple does develop a new OS they will update the i5 with it. But that system would have to be better than the S3's Android variant. My personal view and opinion about the S3 is incredibly high. I am travelling with it and using its Google Maps/Navigation function and am blown away how well it works. I put my S3 in a case and attached some Velcro to it and the dash of the car and I set it their in plane view while using the navigation function and holy macaroly is it ever the perfect phone. Every aspect of this S3 is insanely outstanding and matchless.

I have never been as pleased with a smartphone as I am with my S3. Apple will have a daunting struggle to reach up to the S3's lofty heights. Apple's Map alone are way too far behind even the WP system.
    09-21-12 06:35 PM
    I had opportunity today to play with an iPhone 5 at a nearby AT&T store. And as I suspected, it's nothing more than the last 2 iphones. It does indeed look gorgeous and impecably built to exacting standards. But once the looks wear off, you are left with the same tired old iOS system. This new iPhone is only for those who want all appearance. Otherwise, staying with an iPhone 4/4S is wise.

If Apple had mated the iPhone 5 with a revoltutionary new OS, they could have had a possible new best phone. The looks of this i5 and being mated with a feature-rich system similar in functionality to an Android phone would have killed. Maybe if Apple does develop a new OS they will update the i5 with it. But that system would have to be better than the S3's Android variant. My personal view and opinion about the S3 is incredibly high. I am travelling with it and using its Google Maps/Navigation function and am blown away how well it works. I put my S3 in a case and attached some Velcro to it and the dash of the car and I set it their in plane view while using the navigation function and holy macaroly is it ever the perfect phone. Every aspect of this S3 is insanely outstanding and matchless.

I have never been as pleased with a smartphone as I am with my S3. Apple will have a daunting struggle to reach up to the S3's lofty heights. Apple's Map alone are way too far behind even the WP system.

Nice post, agree with everything, even the "holy macaroly" part.
    09-23-12 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD