Soo there are a lot of Roms... I tried looking on XDA forums and such about Roms but all I'm getting is stuff like
    -deoxed
    -zipaligned.. statements. I don't know what is new in the Roms too much. I have a samsung Galaxy S2. Could someone please explain what the most popular roms up to date have?

Also I was looking at flashing the Cyangenmod 7 rom or miui... any opinions on them? Or are there other awesome Roms I should know about? What I am currently looking for in a rom is customization and improved battery life... it doesn't matter if I can't get those 2 in one rom but it would be nice. I paticularly want customization more though. Last but not least, the most stable one for daily use.
    11-14-11 02:45 PM
    CM7 is nice. I will flash it when it is complete and mostly bugfree for the Droid 3.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-11 03:04 PM
    but WHYYY?????????
    11-14-11 03:24 PM
    but WHYYY?????????
    because CM7 is the most fully featured ROM out there. The customization is out of this world. I don't do custom ROM's anymore but I was a big fan of CM7. I highly recommend it. IMO every other ROM's are just mickey mouse ROM's and just can't match up to CM7.
    11-14-11 04:22 PM
    featured.. like how.. what is different? Is it good for themes?
    11-14-11 04:26 PM
    Yes, it's highly customizable since it comes with T-Mobile's theme engine.
    11-14-11 04:45 PM
    featured.. like how.. what is different? Is it good for themes?
    Yes you can do themes but that's hardly a reason to do custom ROM's. I can only say so much, do as I did and just find out for yourself, I'm sure you'll like CM7.
    11-14-11 05:15 PM
    ok so i guess il do cm7. I already got CF rooted kernel. is there any modem/kernel thing to flash with cm7 for stronger battery life? I guess I want more of a battery life if that's possible.
    11-14-11 06:04 PM
    ok so i found the roms im interested in. cognition, batista, criskelo, Androidmeda-HyperDroid, miui and cyangenmod7. which one should I pick and why.
    11-14-11 07:22 PM
    It would be better to make a thread on XDA asking them questions about which ROM to use. They would be better with suggestions since they've probably used all of the popular ROMs. You can't go wrong with CM7, though.
    11-14-11 09:34 PM
    Try each one with these in mind: speed, stability, intuitiveness, and options you want out of your experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-15-11 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD