My wife has a Samsung Moment. She has had it for a week and this is the third day that it has gone into airplane mode by itself. She noticed it first on Tuesday when she could not make a call on her way into work. She tried turning off airplane mode and the phone said it was off but the radio would not come on. Had to power down the phone to get it to work. Same thing happen yesterday and again this morning. This morning powering down would not fix the issue. I had to do a battery pull to clear it. At night she plugs in the phone on the kitchen counter and the phone is not in airplane mode. Wake up in the morning and it is. I have done a Google search and it seems to be a big problem but I haven't found anything in here on it. Is anyone else having this issue? Just hoping to find a fix and what I have read on other forums is the WIFI is suspect but no one has a fix yet. Very frustrating.
    12-24-09 11:24 AM
    Bump hoping someone might see this who knows what is going on. Happened the day before yesterday and this morning.
    12-27-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD