For the program to be constantly protecting my phone, do I have to keep it running in the background or can I close it out and have it still run? By close it out, I mean kill the process in the Advanced TasKiller.
    11-12-09 10:15 PM
    3 things

first yes it has to run.

second get rid of task killer it's not neccesary

third get rid of Flexilis you don't need it
    11-12-09 10:42 PM
    Maske: it will monitor in the background on it's own, you dont need to keep the app open all the time. Thanks for using Flexilis!
    11-16-09 03:19 PM
    What the heck is Flexilis?

Sounds like an STD.
    11-16-09 03:22 PM
    Flexilis is a security/backup solution for Windows Mobile, Android, and in the near future, blackberry, iphone and other devices as well. Check it out at flexilis.com, or if on android, check it out on the Android Marketplace. :-)
    11-16-09 03:25 PM
    Okay, will do!
    11-16-09 03:28 PM
    If you ever download apps that are not from the market, or mess around with a rooted phone, then Flexilis is good for you.
    11-16-09 03:29 PM
    Actually, due to the nature of the android market approval process, etc, Flexilis is great for apps that are currently on the market/from it as well. Should there ever be apps on the marketplace that are doing a little bit more, or reading a bit more info, etc than you intended them to or they claim to, we'll be there to identify and help you thwart them as well.
    11-16-09 04:19 PM
    Actually, due to the nature of the android market approval process, etc, Flexilis is great for apps that are currently on the market/from it as well. Should there ever be apps on the marketplace that are doing a little bit more, or reading a bit more info, etc than you intended them to or they claim to, we'll be there to identify and help you thwart them as well.
    Is it a resource hog? Should we expect battery life to suffer significantly?
    11-16-09 04:52 PM
    There should be no noticible difference in battery life or resources.
    11-19-09 09:38 PM
    Hello Flexilis -

Just stumbled across your app for my Droid Eris - a few things I will say:

1. Great UI - Very easy to use both on handset and online.

2. The "Scream" feature works surprisingly well. My wife has a habit of moving things into her secret places , including my phone. This has found my phone 2 x's already.

3. She is a BlackBerry Tour user - any plans for the BlackBerry platform?

4. Does the Anti-virus check for Adware, Malware?

5. I am new to Android so forgive me if this seems like a silly question....I have been reading about how the OS can get fragmented by installing, uninstalling....any plans to include a defrag tool or tune-up tool? Internet security?

I will be recommending this to everyone I know with Android - great app!
    11-20-09 03:08 PM
    Thanks for the feedback!

yes, we do have plans on coming to blackberry

4.: on winmo, yes, android, only in the apps, not in files.
    5. We dont have any plans for a tool like that, though in all actualality, you should not run into a problem with defrag on android.
    11-25-09 08:01 PM
    i use flexilis,especially for downloading apps and music from imusic ! it doesnt drain my battery any more than it did before i started using flexilis
    11-25-09 08:37 PM
    3 things

first yes it has to run.

second get rid of task killer it's not neccesary

third get rid of Flexilis you don't need it
    why do you say get rid of these things ?? how are you closing out programs and shutting down stuff running in the background ?
    11-25-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD