So you have done a study on the millions of iPhone users in the world and have noticed most believe their **** does not stink hmmm I think not. That is a very very ignorant statement. You can't....well YOU can if you would like although your very wrong by grouping people who own iPhones as arrogant when you probably don't know 1% of its overall owners. thats like me saying i don't like people who eat cheetos because they believe they're better then all the other people who don't like cheetos hahahaha stop it already.
    Hahaha is right I still love them; they are Gods children to.
    Oh u forgot childish...
    Alright I will say the ones I have encountered. Anyway don't take this all to serious. This is not our ultimate reality.
    08-05-10 12:18 AM
    08-05-10 11:07 AM
    Felt I needed to quote something from the NDP group here

numbers might not be as positive as first expressed

though Q2 was still impressive for the Android OS and it's Hardware partners
    I really don't think that matters. I think the battle is for the Consumer market right now, and that's what these studies address. Corporations force BBs and other device upon their employees, consumers have a choice.
    08-06-10 11:07 AM
    Obviously some people do. I don't, but I do like to add to the information. If you don't care, why even make a post in this thread then? Your post is as worthless in this thread as the original post is as worthless in your opinion.
    Dis post iz more wurthlessy than yours.
    08-06-10 04:21 PM
    don't matter man. if you're laughing at me, you're leaving someone else alone.
    Best quote EVER! I'm putting that in my sig.
    08-09-10 05:29 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD