Thats weird, I didn't know Android actually made phones...
    Lol its a joke I know android is just an os bit I just wanted to see a response but nokia an rim areally big a I think its hard to say who's number one with so manny people changing platforms so much but I think rim could be number one with such a big fan base most people I know own berrys few selcet rock htc an I phones

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 01:29 AM
    Do the math ..... if every 886 of every 1000 new smart phones in the USA are Android phones. That leaves 114 Phones for RIM, Apple and WebOS.

come one be real. RIM and Nokia are the two largest Smart Phone manufactures on the planet. and 8.8 out of every new cell phone is Android.

and i still stand by my statement. Sales don't mean jack crap.... growth on the other hand is totally different. Sales = maintained clients or new clients and Growth = new clients, and clients that were on other platforms.

and when a phone grows at a rate 886%, you're doing something right and snuffing out the weaker links.
    WoW!!!!! How embarrassing!!! Then you haven't even been able to muster up the courage to comeback and defend yourself from DeRusset making you look bad by explaining your own obvious miss calculations hahahahahaha this is hilarious.
    08-03-10 06:25 AM
    I sold one unit yesterday and sold one today. I had a 100% increase in units.

2 units is hardly 100% of all units out there.

Yikes.

But just think what that percent increase would have been if HTC and Motorola made enough phones to sell!!
    08-03-10 11:21 AM
    If I sold one phone out the back of my van last year and then I sold 9.86 phones out the back of my van this year, I too would have grown my 'business' by 886%, LOL.
    08-03-10 02:03 PM
    It's just classic really. I'm not sure I've read anything quite like it.
    08-03-10 02:06 PM
    Did Mike's kettle stirring technique backfire again? Lol

No. Android is not the #1 smartphone platform in America....not yet anyway. However, I do believe Android's growth is groundbreaking. It's just a matter of time.
    08-03-10 03:55 PM
    WoW!!!!! How embarrassing!!! Then you haven't even been able to muster up the courage to comeback and defend yourself from DeRusset making you look bad by explaining your own obvious miss calculations hahahahahaha this is hilarious.
    This is in the Android forum now, he has no reason to come here, Can't Stir the pot if you are with fellow Android users

What is great is he has quoted the growth number in other threads stating the Android has not unseated Apple as the number 2 smartphone in the US
    08-03-10 07:35 PM
    I sold one unit yesterday and sold one today. I had a 100% increase in units.

2 units is hardly 100% of all units out there.

Yikes.

But just think what that percent increase would have been if HTC and Motorola made enough phones to sell!!
    yea can u imagine there 2 best phones out are high demand oh mann, what was the last blackberry phone on high demand the storm 1 ????
    08-03-10 08:56 PM
    Did Mike's kettle stirring technique backfire again? Lol

No. Android is not the #1 smartphone platform in America....not yet anyway. However, I do believe Android's growth is groundbreaking. It's just a matter of time.
    it did back fire due to them moving it to the android section.
    08-04-10 08:02 AM
    I'm so confused.
    Are you to tell me that out of the 10 smart phones in my class, 3 being iPhones and 5 being Blackberrys, there are still 64 Android phones in other classes with no Blackberrys and iPhones?..

Enlighten me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    and i said 886 of ever new cell phone, not pre-existing
    08-04-10 08:11 AM
    This thread wasn't totally useless.I did get this nice new facepalm for future use.Thanks Gnomad.
    08-04-10 09:42 AM
    and i said 886 of ever new cell phone, not pre-existing
    Dude you need to let that 886 stuff go man. I have seen you in other threads preaching the same 886 stuff. Cause you are really letting your android fanboyism (I don't think thats really a word lmao) show with this repeated series of numbers.
    Last edited by Itzdatdude; 08-04-10 at 10:03 AM.
    08-04-10 09:47 AM
    I'm still laughing at the total embarrassment at mikes expense lmao.
    08-04-10 09:52 AM
    I'm still laughing at the total embarrassment at mikes expense lmao.
    don't matter man. if you're laughing at me, you're leaving someone else alone.
    08-04-10 09:56 AM
    Why mess with someone else you're the voice of android on crackberry now. Your new name is "can't add right" or should it be 886 your pick.
    08-04-10 10:00 AM
    Why mess with someone else you're the voice of android on crackberry now. Your new name is "can't add right" or should it be 886 your pick.
    i'm not the "voice of android"

just the voice of "RIM needs more"...

I'd go back to RIM in heart beat if they had their head on straight.

and BTW
    Mr. Fandroid is okay by me
    08-04-10 11:34 AM
    08-04-10 11:52 AM
    Android OS is a slow churn.....the many against the one.
    I know a RIM Apple Merger.......
    08-04-10 12:02 PM
    Who cares...
    08-04-10 12:04 PM
    Who cares...
    Obviously some people do. I don't, but I do like to add to the information. If you don't care, why even make a post in this thread then? Your post is as worthless in this thread as the original post is as worthless in your opinion.
    08-04-10 12:08 PM
    Obviously some people do. I don't, but I do like to add to the information. If you don't care, why even make a post in this thread then? Your post is as worthless in this thread as the original post is as worthless in your opinion.
    I just don't like iphone users for the most part they think their $hit don't stink.
    So smug......
    BB users on the other hand they are alright. Even though its a for the business device for the most part they still have that blue collar attitude.
    08-04-10 12:40 PM
    I think the iPhone is a great device but I think AT&T is a ****ty carrier. I will never go to AT&T for phone service.
    08-04-10 02:34 PM
    I just don't like iphone users for the most part they think their $hit don't stink.
    So smug......

BB users on the other hand they are alright. Even though its a for the business device for the most part they still have that blue collar attitude.
    So you have done a study on the millions of iPhone users in the world and have noticed most believe their **** does not stink hmmm I think not. That is a very very ignorant statement. You can't....well YOU can if you would like although your very wrong by grouping people who own iPhones as arrogant when you probably don't know 1% of its overall owners. thats like me saying i don't like people who eat cheetos because they believe they're better then all the other people who don't like cheetos hahahaha stop it already.
    08-04-10 04:33 PM

Felt I needed to quote something from the NDP group here
    Data Note: The information in this press release is from Mobile Phone Track � NPD�s consumer tracking of U.S. consumers, aged 18 and older, who reported purchasing a mobile phone. NPD does not track corporate/enterprise mobile phone purchases.
    numbers might not be as positive as first expressed

though Q2 was still impressive for the Android OS and it's Hardware partners
    08-04-10 05:03 PM
    So you have done a study on the millions of iPhone users in the world and have noticed most believe their **** does not stink hmmm I think not. That is a very very ignorant statement. You can't....well YOU can if you would like although your very wrong by grouping people who own iPhones as arrogant when you probably don't know 1% of its overall owners. thats like me saying i don't like people who eat cheetos because they believe they're better then all the other people who don't like cheetos hahahaha stop it already.
    I would have to agree with you that this was a pretty dumb statement he made.
    However, it is probably caused by frustration over iPhone users coming on a Blackberry forum just to bash Blackberry.
    I am not a fan of Droid or iPhones, and yes I have played with them. They just don't fit my needs. But even though I don't like them FOR ME, that doesn't make me go on Forums dedicated to those platforms just to bash them...
    08-04-10 05:11 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD