02-06-11 09:31 AM
    Yup! However we still don't know the phones price, release date or data plan cost!

The mystery continues...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 09:40 AM
    Yup! However we still don't know the phones price, release date or data plan cost!

The mystery continues...

Pre-order first ask questions later, I'm sure once this hits the retail stores, after it sells out, it will be unavailable for months like the Droid Incredible. I'm also sure pre-orders wont be available after today. The $50 is refundable and it's just a deposit for a reservation on how many devices they get. Once called, you'll do all official upgrades at the store on release day and the $50 deposit is discounted from the sale price.

I pre ordered my iPhone 4 through Best Buy last year and had nothing but a positive experience.
    Last edited by JD914; 02-06-11 at 11:06 AM.
    02-06-11 10:57 AM
    The incredible was OOS for not having the AMOLED screens from samsung. This wont be an issue so i doubt it will be gone for months like the Inc was. I am not preordering since i am going to be on vaca anyway when its release. I will wait and upgrade with a 1 year contract with VZW in march i think after i see how the phone is.
    02-06-11 11:18 AM
    I don't think best buy does one year contracts so I think I might have to hold off.
    02-06-11 11:22 AM
    Some people i think have gotten 1 years but i dont think its their practice to do it
    02-06-11 11:37 AM
    I don't think best buy does one year contracts so I think I might have to hold off.
    Best Buy is just the middleman you're signing up with Verizon.
    02-06-11 11:58 AM
    I need to go through VZW to use my NE2. The BB is 25 minutes away also. So, I'm waiting.

02-06-11 03:39 PM
    I need to go through VZW to use my NE2. The BB is 25 minutes away also. So, I'm waiting.

A lot of the time, Best Buy will price match including matching the NE2. I have had Best Buy match a NE2 credit of 50 dollars on an upgrade.

02-06-11 04:39 PM
    I pre-ordered mine this morning here in NYC. I am pretty excited about it but people at best buy were rather not. All they are thinking about is how busy thursday is going to be and almost had no idea about the thunderbolt.
    02-07-11 08:27 AM
    Seems BB and VZW reps have no idea about the Thunderbolt! I'm hoping for more info Feb 14th, and a launch that day!

02-07-11 10:36 AM
    Feb 14th will be the day, 28th for the xoom
    02-07-11 11:32 AM
    Did you see the TB ad over at AC? I'm excited all over again!

I never bought a phone from the VZW store but I may have to grab this on the 14th!

02-07-11 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD