Recently got a Droid and got curious about lossless audio playback. I just came across this program. What do you guys use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 03:36 AM
    I just put lossless files on the SD card and play. I admit, it is pointless on any phone out right now...as you really need uber high end speakers on several independent channels from the source to benefit I think. can you link your post with the site you are referring too? After installing this, I am endowed
    Last edited by johnly; 11-07-10 at 09:21 AM.
    11-07-10 08:36 AM
    11-07-10 09:17 AM
    You are missing out. Issanjose got this right....you love android? Prove it!
    11-08-10 10:21 PM
    I think he is proving it lol. He has posted all over this forum that he has a Droid lol.

I ain't mad at 'em.
    11-08-10 10:37 PM
    hey, when did my posting throughout become an issue, was it ever? ha ha! If there were complainers, I didn't see em. I don't want to come off as divisive, but understand that may occur unintentionally.

Well, the reason why I brought this up in the first place was looking for a flac supported player for BlackBerry when I had it. I checked the Droid specs, and not sure if flac was listed as the supported codecs. Considering the open nature of Android, I was curious, and typed flac in the market place search tool. And that's where i landed that player. Also, I found winamp was also made for android. Based on the comments, however, I had to try it out. I'm still wondering if flac playback impacts battery greatly, or not.
    11-08-10 10:44 PM
    I didn't mean anything by it. I was just joking.
    11-09-10 07:59 AM
    I know you were, noo worries

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-10 09:27 AM
    Best 5 bucks I ever spent, out it bra........
    11-25-10 03:10 AM
    Widget is great too
    11-25-10 02:09 PM
    **** yes it is, makes the stock player weak. OK, FLAC files do sound premium.......maybe 3.5 outs aren't that silly, my skull buds sound better than ever
    11-28-10 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD