I just purchased the Storm2 last weekend and so far I'm liking it pretty good.....I still have the option to return it within 30 days if I choose, and the only reason I would do so is to swap for the Incredible. I have played with the Incredible in the store, and have had the HTC Droid Eris in the past so I am familiar with Android OS...but just can't decide whether I want to swap my Storm2 or not. The main reason I am leery is battery life...I can go an entire day and still have about 60-70% battery left on the S2, how would the Incredible compare?
    06-11-10 09:24 PM
    Not very well I'm afraid. My wife has the Incredible and can barely make it till 3:00 before it needs charged. She's hardly what most of us would consider a "heavy" user.
    06-11-10 09:49 PM
    There have been several ppl claiming they can go the whole day without a charge on the incredible and it just depends on your usage and settings(brightness, gps, wifi, etc..) I can go 1 1/2 days without a charge leaving gps, sync, and brightness on half. That includes 3G browsing, lot of emails, and texting.
    06-11-10 11:06 PM
    If I don't use the phone and it's just on standby I can get a day and a half, but what's the point of that? If I use the phone non stop I can get six hours of battery life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 11:15 PM
    I had a Storm 2 and I could make 2 days with my moderate usage. I would usually do a charge every night.

On my Incredible, I get a day of usage with similar usage. I just ordered the extended battery yesterday.

Last edited by markhunsaker; 06-12-10 at 09:15 AM.
    06-12-10 12:57 AM
    thanks alot everyone...that's about what I expected. that's the only thing keeping me from switching (provided they have one in store by the 6th of July). I love my Storm2 so far....I had one when they first came out and hated it, but I'm guessing since they updated the OS the typing accuracy has gotten better...or maybe it's just me? I like everything about BB, except the browser is just plain crap.

If the extended battery helps enough so that I could go from 7am to about 10pm without having to plug it in, then I may jump ship.
    06-12-10 02:37 PM
    Highly doubt they would have one in store by July 6th anyway. Still pretty backlogged.
    06-13-10 07:48 AM
    Yeah I noticed that a little while ago...Storm2 it is! lol
    06-13-10 04:03 PM
    The incredible is a great phone just not for everyone. I returned mine after 3 weeks and got the storm 2. Battery life was horrible and call quality was sub par. But again it was a great phone! The browser is awesome on the incredible not like the storms browser.

06-14-10 06:07 AM
    ROLL-TIDE!! Nice to see more bama fans on crackberry... I went from a storm 2 to a Moto Droid back in November. I love both phones. If the BB browser was some where in the same ballpark as android's browser I could see myself still with the storm2, its a very nice phone. My brother in law just got an Incredible ordered from customer service and they told him it should shipped by june 30th.
    06-14-10 10:16 AM
    Incredible is a better phone .... on my Droid the battery seems to drain pretty fast so I'm not sure if it's the same on the incredible or not.
    06-14-10 01:29 PM
    Incredible is a better phone .... on my Droid the battery seems to drain pretty fast so I'm not sure if it's the same on the incredible or not.
    Get a 2.2 ROM on your droid and get one of Chevy's ultra low voltage kernels and you will see a big increase in battery life.
    06-14-10 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD