Looking for something that meets the follow criteria:

Free
    Uses GPS to get location
    Has widget to display current conditions on homepage (date/time a bonus)

I can't seem to find one that fits all these categories.
    11-17-09 01:59 AM
    Weather forecast Widgets v2.0 has everything except date, but I have a separate date/time widget.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 02:35 AM
    AHEM... A search would have easily netted the results you want.

Beautiful Widgets has everything, is gorgeous and it's only $1.50

Weatherbug while not as pretty, will include weather forecasts in your calendar.
    11-17-09 07:55 AM
    AHEM... A search would have easily netted the results you want.

Beautiful Widgets has everything, is gorgeous and it's only $1.50

Weatherbug while not as pretty, will include weather forecasts in your calendar.
    AHEM... not only did I search before posting but your suggestions don't even meet my requirements. Thanks for nothing. Appreciate the rudeness though.
    11-17-09 08:47 AM
    Weather forecast Widgets v2.0 has everything except date, but I have a separate date/time widget.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the heads up.
    11-17-09 08:48 AM
    For $1.50, Weather Widgets donation offers the HTC/Sense UI flip clock with weather on it. Shows time, date, current temp, hi/low, city, state. Very very nice looking widget. I keep it right on my home screen. There's also some other features available, but I don't use them, so I can't really comment on them. Highly recommended though. And it's cheap. I know you said free, but, well, it's a nice weather widget.
    11-17-09 09:08 AM
    For $1.50, Weather Widgets donation offers the HTC/Sense UI flip clock with weather on it. Shows time, date, current temp, hi/low, city, state. Very very nice looking widget. I keep it right on my home screen. There's also some other features available, but I don't use them, so I can't really comment on them. Highly recommended though. And it's cheap. I know you said free, but, well, it's a nice weather widget.
    Thanks for the information and if I'm unable to find anything that does the same thing for free I will certainly go this route. I was hoping with everything that's out there that's free that there would be something similar for free.
    11-17-09 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD