I was playing with my bro's Moto Droid, and kinda forced myself to use the keyboard. After a few minutes..it was almost second nature. I was surprised how easy it was to use! (I have pervious posts bashing the keyboard from visuals of it). I was wondering if anyone else had a "change of heart" about the keyboard, and actually like it.
    11-21-09 11:22 AM
    The physical keyboard is definitely a nice option
    11-21-09 11:25 AM
    I'm glad you made this thread. I too have had a change of heart. I've become more of a fan the more I force myself to use it. Holding the phone with keyboard out has a nice feel to it. Its nice to have a third option. Only wish there were dedicated number keys but its not that big of a deal. Love this phone more and more every day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 11:49 AM
    I use it very sparingly. I've never been big on sliders, so I try not to slide it out too often, to reduce wear and tear. I type just fine on the virtual keyboard in portrait and landscape, so, never usually too big of a deal for me.

Before owning the Droid I was the type of person that would have never bought a phone without a physical keyboard. Now I'm wishing the Droid didn't even have one.
    11-21-09 11:56 AM
    I use the landscape keyboard quite often; the landscape keyboard still randomly closes on me on my 2nd phone. It's not that bad, actually - I'm fast on it, at least IMHO.
    11-21-09 12:07 PM
    I have been throwing around the idea of returning my droid and waiting for the passion. So, I have been forcing myself to use the keyboard to see if it would be something I would miss. After awhile I have really gotten used to it and have even found it to be useful. I am definitely leaning towards keeping the droid because of it.
    11-21-09 03:46 PM
    The more I use the slide out keyboard the better I get at it.
    11-21-09 06:43 PM
    I have been throwing around the idea of returning my droid and waiting for the passion. So, I have been forcing myself to use the keyboard to see if it would be something I would miss. After awhile I have really gotten used to it and have even found it to be useful. I am definitely leaning towards keeping the droid because of it.
    That physical keyboard definitely gives it a different flavor
    11-21-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD