Just my 1 cent thought. I messed with the Droid the other day for 10 minutes and to be honest I wasn't that impressed. I couldn't part ways with my Tour. The more I read about it the more I wanted it. You have 30 days so whats the big deal. So I sold my Tour on Ebay and got 275.00 not bad. So yesterday I got the Droid. I have not been able to put it down. I'm serious. My wife is not a tech junkie and when she messed with it she said that is awesome I want one lol you gotta know my wife. You guys that have a Droid you know what I'm talking about. I havn't even thought about Blackberry. I will never look back. Changing from Blackberry to the Droid is a smart move. So everyone that is wondering about this phone you have to spend more that 10 minutes with it. I have no complaints. Both keyboards are awesome, which takes some time to get use to. Email is just as quick as my Blackberry. I lie not. I love this phone. Finally, the OS is unbelievable. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by gwtiff54; 11-11-09 at 10:53 AM.
    11-11-09 10:50 AM
    I wasn't that impressed with the build quality when I first tried out the droid. I checked it out again at another verizon and I'm hoping to pick mine up tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 10:59 AM
    The more you use it the better it gets.......no doubt
    11-11-09 10:59 AM
    The more you use it the better it gets.......no doubt
    This... CK reassured me to make the purchase yesterday, and I have not been disappointed in my move at all. I keep finding out new things the droid does, and I cant stop playing with it.
    11-11-09 11:19 AM
    I absolutely love my Droid. One of the best things about it, is the ability to just keep loading apps on it, and not having to worry that it's going to slow to a crawl.
    11-11-09 11:25 AM
    Just my 1 cent thought. I messed with the Droid the other day for 10 minutes and to be honest I wasn't that impressed. I couldn't part ways with my Tour. The more I read about it the more I wanted it. You have 30 days so whats the big deal. So I sold my Tour on Ebay and got 275.00 not bad. So yesterday I got the Droid. I have not been able to put it down. I'm serious. My wife is not a tech junkie and when she messed with it she said that is awesome I want one lol you gotta know my wife. You guys that have a Droid you know what I'm talking about. I havn't even thought about Blackberry. I will never look back. Changing from Blackberry to the Droid is a smart move. So everyone that is wondering about this phone you have to spend more that 10 minutes with it. I have no complaints. Both keyboards are awesome, which takes some time to get use to. Email is just as quick as my Blackberry. I lie not. I love this phone. Finally, the OS is unbelievable. Thanks for reading.
    Damn right!

My fiance had used my blackberry a couple times to make calls or use the browser and she hated it. She would try to use it and then just give it back to me and say something along the lines of "I don't know how to use this stupid thing" rofl but she was looking at mine and flicking the screens around and looking through Messaging and I think she likes it lol She was pretty excited about the "Send directly to voicemail" checkbox that is in each contact so she can block the people she doesn't want to talk to hahaha
    11-11-09 12:50 PM
    Damn right!

She was pretty excited about the "Send directly to voicemail" checkbox that is in each contact so she can block the people she doesn't want to talk to hahaha
    Lol, remember the BB app that would make the phone just hang up on people after it rang twice (no VM at all)? That was beautiful.
    11-11-09 01:41 PM
    Lol, remember the BB app that would make the phone just hang up on people after it rang twice (no VM at all)? That was beautiful.
    I wish I could forward certain numbers. Maybe forward people I don't like/know to the DMV or Walmart or something. Hmmm..
    11-11-09 01:49 PM

I'm just loving mine...I swapped my iPhone for it don't have any regrets.
    11-11-09 02:44 PM
    The More I Use it the more I Like it...
    11-11-09 02:53 PM
    I am thoroughly addicted to my Droid, WAAYY better than my Storm, which is now a permanent Alarm clock
    11-11-09 04:06 PM
    It truly is a beast of the phone.
    11-11-09 05:01 PM
    Can't put it down! Simply awesome. But you must spend time with it.
    11-11-09 05:58 PM
    I agree, the first couple days were kinda questionable (though I knew I was keeping the phone) based on battery, function and keyboards. Now that I have had it for 5 days, I keep finding new items to mess around with. Here is hoping a lot of issues are fixed and since I like to hack phones, that that is easy too once found.
    11-11-09 06:02 PM
    25% of all Android traffic we see in the United States is made up of what phone?...........

D R O I D

Yup not even a week.....pretty amazing. Guess the launch was a failure huh : )
    11-11-09 06:22 PM
    Yes it is LOL. I am typing this from the Droid at my Verizon store. And it is amazing. Absolutely. Amazing.
    11-11-09 06:22 PM

I am typing this using the physical keyboard. Really starting to like the board. Like others have said, spend some quality time with it before you submit a review. It just gets better all of the time.

11-11-09 06:29 PM
    25% of all Android traffic we see in the United States is made up of what phone?...........

D R O I D

Yup not even a week.....pretty amazing. Guess the launch was a failure huh : )
    100,000 or so units sold opening weekend, for a device that got very little marketing........yeah, a real flop....
    11-11-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD