Droid Vs. Storm 2

Who will come out victorious?

Stupid question. We already know the answer to that.
    11-03-09 04:54 PM
    Dude, I still liked my storm till I watched that.

"and the storm 2 is still loading" sigh

He doens't know a whole lot about the storm though, he thinks your stuck with 8 icons on the home screen
    Last edited by kev83202; 11-03-09 at 05:13 PM.
    11-03-09 05:00 PM
    i can't wait to get my droid
    11-03-09 05:07 PM
    It was a great review but they really need to read up before they do these , i mean he never went into themes or today theme , or even that u can have only 4 icons , uge drives me nuts !
    11-03-09 05:55 PM
    Yea i kinda posted it before watching it. Overall that actually wasnt a good comparison at all in my opinion. He obviously knows nothing on both devices. The Storms homescreen doesnt just stay at 8 icons. He says he doesnt use either on a daily basis so we would have to get used to it....yet he starts bashing the Droid keyboard. He compares the marketplaces...i mean why not the apps? Doesnt mention the Opera browser you can dl for the Storm 2.

Sometimes I wish i were a reviewer. I would do a much better job even without any experience.
    11-03-09 06:00 PM
    Jon's a great reviewer and one of my favorite Tech YouTubers but he really doesn't know much about BlackBerry and has done reviews on unupdated OS's before. Hopefully with TechnoBuffalo he'll bring in a BB expert, android expert, etc. to go with his extensive knowledge of all things Apple.

Doesnt mention the Opera browser you can dl for the Storm 2.
    It's frustrating and I somewhat agree with you but I know plenty of people who wouldn't even know that exists, much less use it on a daily basis.
    Last edited by CSSVT; 11-03-09 at 06:26 PM.
    11-03-09 06:20 PM
    This is why anytime I do web browsing at home its with my ipod touch. BB web browsing is horrible.
    11-03-09 07:14 PM
    Yea i kinda posted it before watching it. Overall that actually wasnt a good comparison at all in my opinion. He obviously knows nothing on both devices. The Storms homescreen doesnt just stay at 8 icons. He says he doesnt use either on a daily basis so we would have to get used to it....yet he starts bashing the Droid keyboard. He compares the marketplaces...i mean why not the apps? Doesnt mention the Opera browser you can dl for the Storm 2.

Sometimes I wish i were a reviewer. I would do a much better job even without any experience.
    Most reviews are usually done using native apps only.
    11-03-09 07:17 PM
    A mention wouldve been nice though. Its not like hes a RIM employee and cant mention it.
    11-03-09 08:33 PM
    A mention wouldve been nice though. Its not like hes a RIM employee and cant mention it.
    True, true. I really like OM5 on the Storm1 when i get my Odin later this week. Thats the first app i'm loading.
    11-03-09 08:40 PM
    yup. comparing the phones as they are out of the box is the best way to stay objective.

would have been nice to get a better review of the messaging functions, like how the droid handles email and sms.

not a bad review though. the browser comparison was brutal. lol
    11-03-09 09:57 PM
    Damn the S2 is a POS.
    11-03-09 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD