Could any of you backing the Unihertz Titan Kickstarter share the information provided in the posts on the Unihertz Titan Kickstarter page which is only viewable by the backers?

Like this one: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2589801

What accessories add-on are they talking about?

Posted via CB10
    "Titan Backers!
    We have to say, everything just going so well!! 20 Days to go, Thank you all!!

In order to celebrate this success, we would like to add some accessories for Titan. Based on previous statistics, most of you are interested on adding a phone case for Titan. So here we are, along with the case design!

We would like to invite you to complete THIS SURVEY. Your choice are really important to us. Please let us know your thoughts! Also, if you have any idea, share with us! We would like to hear your voice!!

Please continue stand by us and spread the word so that more people can join our Titan family!!

Love,
    Unihertz Team"

The survey link is closed - so I'm not actually sure what all was offered - but the comments below indicate: Screen protector, case, holster - at least were options.
    08-12-19 11:58 AM
    it was shown in photos back in this thread. Like holster vs actual case i think
    08-12-19 12:20 PM
    "Titan Backers!
    We have to say, everything just going so well!! 20 Days to go, Thank you all!!

In order to celebrate this success, we would like to add some accessories for Titan. Based on previous statistics, most of you are interested on adding a phone case for Titan. So here we are, along with the case design!

We would like to invite you to complete THIS SURVEY. Your choice are really important to us. Please let us know your thoughts! Also, if you have any idea, share with us! We would like to hear your voice!!

Please continue stand by us and spread the word so that more people can join our Titan family!!

Love,
    Unihertz Team"

The survey link is closed - so I'm not actually sure what all was offered - but the comments below indicate: Screen protector, case, holster - at least were options.
    Wth? A case?

This thing weighs 303 freakin grams and is armored to the teeth.

A case is the LAST thing it needs.

How about a diet?
    SeeBeeEss and gamegurl like this.
    08-12-19 02:56 PM
    still I wonder...will they replace the hardware or just disable it via software?
    This can be a very interesting point...
    08-12-19 05:43 PM
    still I wonder...will they replace the hardware or just disable it via software?
    This can be a very interesting point...
    software is my guess. No reason to change hardware unless BB buys one tears it down and finds hardware infringement
    08-12-19 05:50 PM
    Amazing news!! appeared 5 hours ago in the Titan fb group the following post from unihertz:
    instead of the capacitive keyboard, the display size increased and the fingerprint reader will turn into trackpad (guess capacitive) while keeping fingerprint reading function.

Am I the only one around here who thinks this is amazing?

Therefore, I guess the keyboard hardware will be switched to non capacitive...or whatever adds the touch function will be removed
    the_boon likes this.
    08-13-19 05:46 AM
    Return of the trackpad! To me the Titan just is getting better and better.
    08-13-19 06:33 AM
    Return of the trackpad! To me the Titan just is getting better and better.
    ...or... "The trackpad strikes back"
    johnsliderbb likes this.
    08-13-19 07:48 AM
    I find it curious that they changed the screen size. Is it really possible that Blackberry has a patent on the screen shape? The Keyboard I understand, but I can't believe the screen size is specific enough to be patented.
    08-13-19 09:05 AM
    I find it curious that they changed the screen size. Is it really possible that Blackberry has a patent on the screen shape? The Keyboard I understand, but I can't believe the screen size is specific enough to be patented.
    No, you canot patent that, but maybe they were more concerned about the whole apparence of the thing, too much looking as a Passport...
    08-13-19 09:07 AM
    Amazing news!! appeared 5 hours ago in the Titan fb group the following post from unihertz:
    instead of the capacitive keyboard, the display size increased and the fingerprint reader will turn into trackpad (guess capacitive) while keeping fingerprint reading function.

Am I the only one around here who thinks this is amazing?

Therefore, I guess the keyboard hardware will be switched to non capacitive...or whatever adds the touch function will be removed
    So it turns from a Passport knockoff into a Classic knockoff?
    08-13-19 10:00 AM
    Very good observation. In my opinion it turns to be a hybrid almost-passport-looking device with some feature from the classic.
    08-13-19 10:06 AM
    Very good observation. In my opinion it turns to be a hybrid almost-passport-looking device with some feature from the classic.
    I'm assuming it'll still need the on-screen punctuation if they keep the same keyboard hardware minus capacitive touch. But otherwise, square screen and a trackpad is closer to Classic.
    08-13-19 10:07 AM
    Ok.......that's the last straw........I'm out!
    08-13-19 10:08 AM
    I pulled out my pledge yesterday. Let that thing bake-in....
    the_boon likes this.
    08-13-19 10:16 AM
    wonder how this will work with the fingerprint reader. They better have some great coders that can make this all work without hitches that make it unusuable
    08-13-19 10:45 AM
    ClassPort
    08-13-19 11:36 AM
    I'm assuming it'll still need the on-screen punctuation if they keep the same keyboard hardware minus capacitive touch. But otherwise, square screen and a trackpad is closer to Classic.
    This got me wondering... does BB have a patent on the 3-row keyboard + onscreen punctuation pop up UI? If so, I might be getting another Project Update email from Unihertz!!!
    08-13-19 11:49 AM
    This got me wondering... does BB have a patent on the 3-row keyboard + onscreen punctuation pop up UI? If so, I might be getting another Project Update email from Unihertz!!!
    What's next? BB ltd also has patents for black keys? Keys with any type of sculpting whatsoever? For any type of frets? Any curved or V shaped keyboard?
    shadowcalling likes this.
    08-13-19 11:55 AM
    What's next? BB ltd also has patents for black keys? Keys with any type of sculpting whatsoever? For any type of frets? Any curved or V shaped keyboard?
    Don't forget all the stuff you CAN'T see under the hood.
    Tim Heard likes this.
    08-13-19 12:35 PM
    If square 4.5 screen is patented (otherwise I do not understand why they changed the screen size on the Titan) anything can be... even the black color itself

I hope the trackpad is not patented...
    08-13-19 12:35 PM
    I'm pretty sure BlackBerry has a patent on the battery pull.
    RK_BB likes this.
    08-13-19 01:16 PM
    I'm pretty sure BlackBerry has a patent on the battery pull.
    Don't forget the ScreenLift technology... Unihertz better stay away from that one!
    08-13-19 01:26 PM
    If square 4.5 screen is patented (otherwise I do not understand why they changed the screen size on the Titan) anything can be...
    Or they had problems implementing desired features with Android Q and have decided to go with Pie.
    08-13-19 01:45 PM
    Or they had problems implementing desired features with Android Q and have decided to go with Pie.
    Or BlackBerry sent a squad of lawyers to scare the bejeezus out'a Unihertz who saw themselves buried in legal fees and relays... such is BlackBerry very much like a violent tipped domestic squabble turned deadly; "if not mine, then nobody's..."
    08-13-19 04:07 PM
850 ... 2627282930 ...