Hey guys,

I am an extreme Droid newb, I've only had my X for about 3 days now, so forgive my ignorance. I am coming from the Storm 2 and was wondering if there are parallel apps on Droid that my BB has.

For instance, I had SocialScope on my BB, but TweetDeck is very close to it on the Droid, so I don't really miss SS.

But are there parallel apps for Droid like BeBuzz, Poynt, and Quicklaunch? I looked a little while online and in the Market, but I don't really even know what to search for, so I was wondering if any of you seasoned Droid experts coming from BlackBerry might be able to assist me.

Thanks so much for any help!!
    01-08-11 11:16 AM
    I think this forum is mostly BlackBerry users, you might get better answers in the android forum

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-11 11:18 AM
    I know Poynt is available for Android. I don't know about apps similar to BeBuzz or QuickLaunch, though.
    01-08-11 11:37 AM
    I believe most apps are broken down into categories go to blackberry app world on your PC and check which category the BB apps are in then go to Android Market and look under those same categories. The categories should be roughly named the same then read the reviews of the Apps. I recently helped someone on my Family Plan switch from a 8310 to a Android Phone I played around with the phone and Market for awhile. I couldn't tell you the equivalent Apps because she had NO data plan on the BB so had no real apps installed to compare. Also, I recently read a headline on Android Central on this subject. I didn't read the article because it didn't pertain to me, just click the link on the top of the Crackberry site and search for it there, I don't remember the name of the article, it is there. It was only a few days ago I saw it so it should be fairly easy to find.
    01-08-11 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD