02-27-12 04:23 PM
    Looking good i have to say!
    02-27-12 04:26 PM
    Yes I must admit, it does wow you. I personally would never use 3/4 of that phones capabilities, but it is NICE.
    02-27-12 04:27 PM
    I'd have to agree with Spencer
    02-27-12 04:30 PM
    I wish they'd gone with a Krait SoC.
    02-27-12 04:32 PM
    Yeah, but release date in July, I am sure that there will be rumors of another phone that we are all drooling over by then. Glad I went with the Galaxy Nexus back in December, that will hold me over just fine till my next upgrade in a year and a half.
    02-27-12 04:56 PM
    I have been waiting for the 5.3" Samsung Galaxy Note to come to Sprint, but this might do.
    02-27-12 04:58 PM
    Wow, beautiful device.
    02-28-12 05:34 PM
    Gorgeous.

10char
    02-28-12 05:41 PM
    Yeah, but release date in July, I am sure that there will be rumors of another phone that we are all drooling over by then. Glad I went with the Galaxy Nexus back in December, that will hold me over just fine till my next upgrade in a year and a half.
    Same thing here. Nexus is a great device that will last a long time.
    02-29-12 10:19 AM
    I've got to hand it to Samsung..they're definately giving their competitors a workout in trying to keep up with them. The SGSII, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note..all great devices. I'm very happy with my Gnex, and although I may drool when this drops..if 5.0 comes in the fall as predicted..then I know i'll be first to get it.
    02-29-12 06:46 PM
    Yep, Sammy is spitting out some good ones. Wasn't too long ago that I used to sneer at their Android devices.
    02-29-12 08:26 PM
    specs are crazy... hope march 15th date sticks
    02-29-12 09:40 PM
    Yep, Sammy is spitting out some good ones. Wasn't too long ago that I used to sneer at their Android devices.
    At one stage they were the LG of smartphones. Now they are more like the Samsung of smartphones.
    02-29-12 11:18 PM
    At one stage they were the LG of smartphones. Now they are more like the Samsung of smartphones.
    And that's how you get to 35 million smartphones shipped in one quarter. They're definitely doing it right.
    Nedved51 likes this.
    02-29-12 11:20 PM
    I love the build quality of Motorola devices, but nothing beats the raw power of the Galaxy S line.
    02-29-12 11:30 PM
    Naturally, it will not be coming to Tmo.
    03-13-12 11:04 PM
    specs are crazy... hope march 15th date sticks
    ... likely scenario will be a Samsung rollout just prior to the London Summer Olympics, to which they are a marquee sponsor. If their marketing works for the product launch, lots of media face-time for the new product with the athletes, press and the crowd... it may take that long to get the proper level of inventory ready to spore...

"Samsung, a sponsor of the US Olympic team and the Games, is using SXSW to demo its initiative the Samsung Genome Project (Samsung.com/howolympicareyou" is a Facebook app that allows Americans to see how their online network is connected to US athletes through "six degrees of separation."; The premise is that by highlighting personal connections to Olymians they never knew they had, Samsung will create an emotional connection to the athletes and unite the country in a unique and meaningful way. The Campaign should launch in the coming weeks."excerpted from...
    London 2012 to be the first truly social Olympic Games | Vancouver Sun

Samsung has really stepped-up and given the consumer great product offerings. Impossible not to take a serious look at them at next contract time.
    03-14-12 08:46 AM
    the SII is an awesome phone and samsung is definitely stepping it up with the III. I want to see this drop head to head with the iphone 5
    03-14-12 10:39 PM
    Think its delayed till april now

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    03-14-12 11:15 PM
    I can already see this phone getting passed by vzw.
    03-15-12 02:16 PM
    Those specs are amazing, can't wait to upgrade. What do you guys think of this photo of apparently of the press image of the Galaxy S III? It looks pretty sweet. Link here.
    03-17-12 04:42 AM
    Those specs are amazing, can't wait to upgrade. What do you guys think of this photo of apparently of the press image of the Galaxy S III? It looks pretty sweet. Link here.
    Amazing... Can't wait

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    Last edited by mervinking; 03-17-12 at 12:35 PM.
    03-17-12 11:48 AM
    I've seen this pics from TMONEWS.

UPDATE: These picture are so fake, look at the weird glare. Its just obviously a picture took of a mock-up on a computer monitor.
    Last edited by VIDGMER; 03-18-12 at 04:20 PM.
    03-18-12 03:29 PM
    It looks so awesome...I just wish it was smaller!! I have tiny girlie hands. I had the SGS2 for a brief stint and it was just too big for me to hold comfortably. In that respect I prefer the HTC form factor with its rounded edges and reasonable get roomie screen size (my device has a 4.3" screen). I'd be afraid that something so big and flat would be prone to break easily.

I'm not going to discount it altogether though. If it turns out that this is indeed a monster phone, and it comes to t-mo in a reasonable amount of time it may be worth dealing with the bigger size.
    03-18-12 03:48 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD