Hey they got it worked out over at XDA:

[RELEASE] Voodoo (v0.2) ext4 lagfix for Fascinate! Now with AOSP boot animations! - xda-developers

Runs great Over clocked to 1.2
    Custom Boot Animation
    And Voodoo LagFix
    10-11-10 08:13 AM
    Please change your title to include "Fascinate" so it is more specific.
    10-11-10 08:54 AM
    Please change your title to include "Fascinate" so it is more specific.
    So why don't you show me how to change a thread title......

And since the Fascinate is the last Galaxy S series phone to get these nice updates I figured someone would figure it out.
    10-11-10 09:57 AM
    So why don't you show me how to change a thread title......

And since the Fascinate is the last Galaxy S series phone to get these nice updates I figured someone would figure it out.
    You can ask a mod to change the title. And this is a general Android forum, not like XDA where we have individual forums for each phone. By having a proper title people will know automatically what phone it is for. Do you think the Motorola, HTC, SE guys need to come to this thread? Not really. Don't get pissy at me because I simply asked you to make a better thread title.

But to answer your question since it really isn't hard is to edit your post and click "go advanced." That will allow you to edit the title. Or you can ask a mod, I also reported to have a mod change the title. Not to lock or anything like that.
    Last edited by flashman03; 10-11-10 at 10:18 AM.
    10-11-10 10:14 AM
    Calm down girls... the title has been changed.
    10-11-10 10:20 AM
    Calm down girls... the title has been changed.
    Wow, they made you a mod. Fantastic.
    10-11-10 10:33 AM
    I am running the 1ghz custom boot option. Not sure I like the boot animation though. I like it but I wish the galaxy s intro was still there and the verizon sound clip was gone. Might have to be a future mod...
    10-11-10 11:18 PM
    You can load any boot animation on the phone I am currently running the DroidX one.
    10-12-10 06:31 AM
    I am running the Droid X boot animation, and have changed the startup and shutdown sounds to the "Droid" sound. Sort of turned my phone into a Frankandroid.
    Last edited by Spotmark; 10-12-10 at 07:44 AM.
    10-12-10 07:27 AM
    Are you doing anything special for the animation and/or sounds? I saw some instructions for changing the animation but will pretty much any boot animation work? Any instructions for the sound file?

Thanks
    10-12-10 05:05 PM
    Rofl....treats!
    10-12-10 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD