Is there a program similar to BerryBuzz available for Android? I'm wondering because I have different email accounts set for different LED colors on my bb and would really like to keep this functionality.
    06-03-10 09:08 AM
    There is probably 1001 apps for that. I haven't used it because the Moment has no LED indicators.
    06-03-10 10:01 AM
    I'm wondering about something specific for the incredible and if so then can it trigger different colors for different events or is it only red or white or whatever color the led is on the incredible.
    06-03-10 10:10 AM
    we cannot control the led color on the incredible right now with any app. we'll have to wait for root access to do so. hopefully we'll have a reliable root method soon. controlling the led is one of the main things that i really liked about my bb and moto droid. sucks we can't do it with the incredible out of the box.
    06-03-10 10:15 AM
    Thanks for the info. I was hoping that wasn't the case. I'll just wait until it's rooted and see what comes along.
    06-03-10 10:18 AM
    I am surpised that xda doesn't have it rooted yet. It shouldn't take that much longer, being they have the Evo rooted before it is even released.
    06-03-10 10:59 AM
    BzB knew OP was talking about an incredible, when OP just said android...lol! From what I read, the Inc is a duel color only LED, That is as good as it will get according to several Internet sources. They can be wrong though...
    06-03-10 11:49 AM
    ^^ I am hoping they are wrong as more colors would be nice to differentiate between types of notifications. I wish the LED was a little bigger/brighter...it is hardly noticeable compared the the blackberry storm led (only plus i can imagine the storm having over the inc)
    06-03-10 12:32 PM
    Thanks for all the info. Don't know if I can give up my multi-color led notifications.
    06-03-10 03:17 PM
    BzB knew OP was talking about an incredible, when OP just said android...lol! From what I read, the Inc is a duel color only LED, That is as good as it will get according to several Internet sources. They can be wrong though...
    lol. the incredible may very well have a tri color led. it currently displays three colors for charging status - green (fully charged), orange (charging), and red (discharged). based on the ability to generate those colors i would suspect it's a tri color led. now we just need to unleash it with r00t!
    06-03-10 04:04 PM
    lol. the incredible may very well have a tri color led. it currently displays three colors for charging status - green (fully charged), orange (charging), and red (discharged). based on the ability to generate those colors i would suspect it's a tri color led. now we just need to unleash it with r00t!
    Oh, well that must be the case, red and green don't make orange.
    06-03-10 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD