Is it just me or has CrackBerry moved your guys' forum WAY down in the list? Perhaps it's not so hard to scroll down a tad bit more, and maybe it means little to nothing, but just seems odd to me. Anyway...
    04-19-11 03:23 PM
    If it were me I'd just re-direct that link to Android Central. I'm just sayin'.
    04-19-11 03:35 PM
    Ha! Yeah, I tried to get that rule passed. I failed.
    04-19-11 03:36 PM
    It is a Blackberry forum.
    04-19-11 03:39 PM
    Not all of us are scumbags. No need to get rid of this section.
    04-19-11 04:11 PM
    Agreed w/ avt. I may use Android at the moment, but I'm interested in future bb devices, & maybe even a future playbook. I like crackberry because I can get all my blackberry news, & lots of Android news in one place. Yes, it may be a bb site, but many who use Android now came here when they were bb owners & found their place here. Do you really want cb to be some exclusive "club" or do you want it to be a source of news & information that ANYONE can participate in, regardless of what device they use at the present?
    JoJoCal19 likes this.
    04-19-11 04:30 PM
    Agreed!!!
    04-19-11 05:29 PM
    It is a Blackberry forum.
    exactly what i was thinking. honestly i was surprised on my first visit here to find anything but BB news. Not many other forums that specialize mention other OS.
    04-19-11 08:44 PM
    Is it just me or has CrackBerry moved your guys' forum WAY down in the list? Perhaps it's not so hard to scroll down a tad bit more, and maybe it means little to nothing, but just seems odd to me. Anyway...
    I laughed at this too when I realized they were "subtly" moving us "trolls" to the basement.

It reminded me of Office Space..

"Yeeaa..I'm going to need you to go ahead and move your stuff to the basement..mmmkaay?"
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-19-11 11:09 PM
    I laughed at this too when I realized they were "subtly" moving us "trolls" to the basement.

It reminded me of Office Space..

"Yeeaa..I'm going to need you to go ahead and move your stuff to the basement..mmmkaay?"
    Just as long as they don't want to take away my stapler...
    04-19-11 11:25 PM
    Hey... I still have my old BBs... I want the first floor!
    04-20-11 12:42 AM
    First floor is filled.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 04:11 AM
    Waaah this is a BB forum. Grow up. There is room here for all of us. Especially since the majority of us still own a BB, or still plan on using a RIM product in the future.
    04-20-11 10:42 AM
    I haven't even updated the device in my profile.
    04-20-11 10:58 AM
    Just as long as they don't want to take away my stapler...
    "I need my red Swingline sthtapler."

Awesome references guys!
    04-20-11 11:57 AM
    i was told i could have my android posts as long as they are at a reasonable volume...
    04-20-11 10:27 PM
    CB is like an old pair of jeans, too comfortable, fits you in all the right places and doesn't (always) judge you
    04-20-11 11:16 PM
    Most Android phones have longer screens so its easier for them to see the forums that are placed lower....
    04-21-11 12:01 AM
    CB claims to be a smartphone site so...nyah nyah nyah!!
    04-21-11 07:41 AM
    Agreed w/ avt. I may use Android at the moment, but I'm interested in future bb devices, & maybe even a future playbook. I like crackberry because I can get all my blackberry news, & lots of Android news in one place. Yes, it may be a bb site, but many who use Android now came here when they were bb owners & found their place here. Do you really want cb to be some exclusive "club" or do you want it to be a source of news & information that ANYONE can participate in, regardless of what device they use at the present?
    Exactly. Although I'm not currently using a BB, I love them and I'm eagerly awaiting information on new devices. Having had the Pearl, Curve, Storm, Tour, and Bold (all on Verizon) I still like to keep up on the BB devices and news.
    04-21-11 08:23 AM
    "I need my red Swingline sthtapler."

Awesome references guys!
    I actually have a red swingline 747.

And this is the most entertaining forum on crackberry.

04-21-11 09:41 AM
    i was told i could have my android posts as long as they are at a reasonable volume...
    Lol..man I love Office Space
    04-21-11 09:52 AM
    there's a guy at my office who is EXACTLY milton! lol...it's so funny
    04-21-11 10:15 AM
    Having the droid section just adds another piece of flair to an awesome site. You can't have too many pieces of flair.

04-24-11 11:10 PM
    Having the Android section just adds another piece of flair to an awesome site. You can't have too many pieces of flair.

Fixed

10char
    04-25-11 12:01 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD