No one gets 'first crack' at the Nexus one, as it's being sold online only through Google.
    why must you always dispute what I say? lol

CK: The sky is blue

codito: no it's not. It's powder blue with a few clouds.
    12-29-09 04:50 PM
    suby! Whats up dude?! Remember when (on BBM) that you talked me out of getting the storm 2? Well, THANKS A BILLION! If you end up on T-Mo with that nexus, I am going to be a bit happy for ya dude...
    Awesome I'm glad you went with droid! I only stayed with BB because they multi fru'd me from a storm to the s2. So what the ****, tried it for a month and its jus plain boring. Tmo is a lot cheaper and I have good 3g coverage in my area so I might as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 05:07 PM
    that may be a good move for you then. not sure how you're vzw contract could be up if you just got the s2, unless you paid retail for it. you can always sell/trade that though. if you're patient enough vzw may have a comparable device in a few months time. and of course there's the droid and eris, both of which are only getting better with os updates.
    Well I have a good size security deposit coming back from vzw and I got both my lines fru'd from a storm to the s2. My cancellation fee is 260 for both lines. I can sell each s2 for 400 and then jump ship when my deposit comes back. Hopefully I won't have any hickups but I'm sure its bound to happen. Also I'm going to file an arbitration case on vzw to the BBB for pushing the bing B.S.

12-29-09 05:12 PM
    why must you always dispute what I say? lol

CK: The sky is blue

codito: no it's not. It's powder blue with a few clouds.
    Well when you're wrong....

PS The sky isn't blue, it's composition simply causes it to appear blue to due to it's effects on the light spectrum and blue light's wavelength.
    12-31-09 12:39 PM
    Well I have a good size security deposit coming back from vzw and I got both my lines fru'd from a storm to the s2. My cancellation fee is 260 for both lines. I can sell each s2 for 400 and then jump ship when my deposit comes back. Hopefully I won't have any hickups but I'm sure its bound to happen. Also I'm going to file an arbitration case on vzw to the BBB for pushing the bing B.S.

unlock your S2 then sell it for $600. )
    12-31-09 12:43 PM
    Well when you're wrong....

PS The sky isn't blue, it's composition simply causes it to appear blue to due to it's effects on the light spectrum and blue light's wavelength.
    touche' : )
    12-31-09 04:02 PM
    Im getting one when it comes out, its not going to replace my storm 2 by any means but it WILL BE A COOL TOY!!! Just like the droid i had (just not as bulky!)
    12-31-09 04:23 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD