is the 80 dollar plan the only one they have? I'm thinking of switching my new BB 8520 to the nexus one but probably won't have 80 dollars a month.
    01-08-10 02:34 PM
    Right now, that's the only one they allowing unless you buy the unlocked one at 529 then you can use on your current plan. I saw that some people were having problem with their current data as it will be 30 for this phone. Not sure how much yours is since some people were grandfathered old plan rates.
    01-08-10 02:45 PM
    well i just bought a flexpay tmobile 8520... and i havent even payed anything yet... because it came with a free month of service..it was a tmobile "complete" deal... If i return it to best buy will they let me pay the difference of 230 to get the unlocked nexus one? and if so, will i be able to use any plan on tmobile flexpay?
    01-08-10 02:55 PM
    well i just bought a flexpay tmobile 8520... and i havent even payed anything yet... because it came with a free month of service..it was a tmobile "complete" deal... If i return it to best buy will they let me pay the difference of 230 to get the unlocked nexus one? and if so, will i be able to use any plan on tmobile flexpay?
    I believe if you by the unlocked one, you can use with any plan you have. People are even allowed to change their plan after they get it at the 179 price but only to a more expensive one. If you want to use on a less expensive plan or existing family plan or something you'd have to purchase the unlocked one. The unlocked one is cheaper for most people in the long run because they get to stick to their cheaper plan or family plan and save money over the 2 year period if you signed/renewed your contract to get the 179 price paying over 80 bucks a month.
    01-08-10 03:21 PM
    ok thank you...
    01-08-10 03:29 PM
    You can use your current Tmob plan as long as you grandfather it in. I just paid them a $30 fee to let me keep my current plan price with any new phone upgrade I get.
    01-08-10 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD