View Poll Results: What's the main issue?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Price

6 14.29%
  • Released on t-mobile

25 59.52%
  • Little advertising

15 35.71%
  • People still aren't sold on Android

4 9.52%
  • Other (please post)

4 9.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Many changed carriers and got a droid after the 24/7 adverts Verizon had. Facts are the Droid is a very sexy phone and when you compare the droid to the Nexus you kinda get the meh feeling. Sure it has a bigger cpu and no kb but its nothing special other then the 2.1 update many are getting on a droid.

Many more sells if they would have put them in Tmo stores for those that refuse Verizon.
    I feel the opposite i feel the nexus 1 is a much sexier phone then the droid when it comes to looks. The nexus 1 is more slick wile the droid has a more industrial look.
    01-16-10 12:13 AM
    I feel the opposite i feel the nexus 1 is a much sexier phone then the droid when it comes to looks. The nexus 1 is more slick wile the droid has a more industrial look.
    Nah, U wrong! he he TrackballS? OK now, that is Soho yesterday....
    01-16-10 02:46 AM
    I think, had Google waited, until they have a unit that could be used on all the carriers in the US, and then (and only then) released it, that they would have sold more the first week.

Now that they know where their "kinks" are, they will be smarter, when they re-open the flood gates and release the Vzw At&T 3G and Sprint versions, of whatever devices they plan to offer with their direct sales venture.

I hope they have learned that even with direct sales, they need to have a CLEAR "someone" to go to, for handling TECH SUPPORT and RETURNS and not reply on email for a consumer product. If that is going to be GOOGLE, then step up and do it, If it's going to be HTC or the carriers, then make sure they are up to the challenge or help them out, until they are.

If they want to handle it all online, at the very least do Live Chat, but whoever is going to do the live chat Tech Support and Customer Service, needs to do it in such a way that gives the end user results, with the least amount of buck passing as possible.

With the way they are selling the N1, and it being Google doing it, why don't they have the customers info at hand when they chat/email/call in? I mean if they are involved (Google), each phone should have a detailed paper trail about who the customer is, and when/how the phone was bought, so there should be no question of who tech support is dealing with and if there are problems or trouble shooting that need to be done (with only one device to do it with), getting help to those that need it should be simple and not the nightmare it seems to have become.
    01-16-10 04:23 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD