12-15-09 12:51 AM
    now just one question - how much?
    12-15-09 01:02 AM
    There is so much BS floating around about this phone. People saying it will be $200 with NO contract, rofl yeah right. It does and doesn't have both AT&T and T-Mobile 3G bands depending on what site you read.

I just want to know what genius thought a phone with that screen size needed a track ball from 2006?
    12-15-09 02:27 AM
    that would be great - $200 no contract means free with contract wishful thinking of course..
    12-15-09 03:41 AM
    Okay, why does this phone and the pictures of the rumored HTC Passion look IDENTICAL? Except for the color...
    12-15-09 08:51 AM
    Okay, why does this phone and the pictures of the rumored HTC Passion look IDENTICAL? Except for the color...
    You do realize that the Nexus One is the HTC Passion, right?
    12-15-09 09:01 AM
    You do realize that the Nexus One is the HTC Passion, right?
    No, I didn't realize that.

But I thought the Nexus One is supposed to be "the first Google phone." And if it's made by HTC, what makes it the first google phone?
    12-15-09 12:06 PM
    Eldar Murtazin: Google Phone Is Fake, Apple Started Rumors | Android Phone Fans

It's not, and even if it was, the hardware wouldn't be made by google alone. It'd be HTC, Samsung or LG if rumors are to believed...all this is, is just another android phone (the bravo/passion model renamed nexus one for t-mobile). Unless Google wants to come out and say, yes this is a real google phone and not just another android phone, which i'm betting won't happen.
    12-15-09 01:05 PM
    Worst case scenario this comes to T-Mobile as the HTC NexusOne (like it passed FCC and is branded in the OS) with Sense UI in January running 2.1

What is everyone calling a fake for? Just because it may not be the "Google Phone?"

BTW, I don't see any HTC branding on it and it was NOT listed on the leaked HTC timeline (and it is NOT running Sense). I DON"T believe that this is the Bavo either. They look nothing alike.

So, it seems more likely that it WILL be the Google phone, but like I said, the worst case scenario is pretty good in my opinion.
    12-15-09 01:39 PM
    Worst case scenario this comes to T-Mobile as the HTC NexusOne (like it passed FCC and is branded in the OS) with Sense UI in January running 2.1

What is everyone calling a fake for? Just because it may not be the "Google Phone?"

BTW, I don't see any HTC branding on it and it was NOT listed on the leaked HTC timeline (and it is NOT running Sense). I DON"T believe that this is the Bavo either. They look nothing alike.

So, it seems more likely that it WILL be the Google phone, but like I said, the worst case scenario is pretty good in my opinion.
    The picture with it laying next to a macbook...look at the top of the phone, its a tad out of focus, but its in the same spot is all HTC phones with the branding. You can tell it says HTC.

Even if it is a google phone, some of us just don't care when its not running on verizon and hasn't any solid proof of being any better than the droid.

BTW, how many threads do we need on this rumored phone? Every time a picture or a piece of info is leaked, someone makes a whole new thread about it. I saw the trademark thing on engadget and phandroid, big whoop. When google comes out and says, heres our phone and its by us, then that would give enough cause for everyone here with a hard on for it to really ask, Droid or Xyz?
    Last edited by Hanano17; 12-15-09 at 10:09 PM.
    12-15-09 04:47 PM
    BTW, how many threads do we need on this rumored phone? Every time a picture or a piece of info is leaked, someone makes a whole new thread about it.
    It makes people special to start a new thread to get the attention. Rather than ADD to an existing thread with the same theme, where they're just a regular post.

Now, ME, FOR EXAMPLE, get my kicks by knowing that I started a VERY popular thread last year with close to 100,000 views. - Go me. (yeah, a little narcisistic)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...a-read-106624/
    12-15-09 05:59 PM
    Looking forward to this phone. The sony x10 will still be my first choice if it comes t mobile, but if not, then this will be it...
    12-15-09 06:11 PM
    It makes people special to start a new thread to get the attention. Rather than ADD to an existing thread with the same theme, where they're just a regular post.

Now, ME, FOR EXAMPLE, get my kicks by knowing that I started a VERY popular thread last year with close to 100,000 views. - Go me. (yeah, a little narcisistic)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...a-read-106624/
    Good god, is that the kind of stuff we got excited about last year? why does that seem so dated to me? Did you have a jehri curl when you posted that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 07:15 PM
    Looks pretty good. I am sure 2.0.1 users are getting the new OS? That's all I really want. Is it just me, or does that phone look like it has HTC Eris speakers? I could never hear my Eris ring on high with my alpine in my truck, but I can with the droid...
    12-15-09 07:28 PM
    Are you jumping ship when it comes out? If VZW gets the one with the 4.3" screen I will. From what I have seen so far as far as speed and performance of the Droid, my Storm 1 doesn't even come close. I haven't replaced my storm yet but RIM hasn't been working fast enough to get the bugs out IMHO.

12-16-09 02:56 AM

*sigh* People actually keep track of insignificant crap like that? lol.
    12-16-09 06:50 AM
    I told you I was narcisistic.
    12-16-09 08:11 AM
    I told you I was narcisistic.
    There is nothing wrong with the see me love me attitude....
    12-16-09 11:16 AM
    Looks pretty good. I am sure 2.0.1 users are getting the new OS? That's all I really want.
    Yes we will get 2.1.......flip your phone over, it's Google branded : )

check this article out (perhaps you've already read it, but in case you have not)

Android 2.1 Screenshots Available - The platform seems like a great update over Android 2.0 - Softpedia
    12-16-09 12:11 PM
    will this phone have wifi and allow uma calling??
    12-16-09 12:26 PM
    I just want an ATT branded Android Device already...
    12-16-09 12:30 PM
    Yes we will get 2.1.......flip your phone over, it's Google branded : )

check this article out (perhaps you've already read it, but in case you have not)

Android 2.1 Screenshots Available - The platform seems like a great update over Android 2.0 - Softpedia
    Oh yea...we have a google phone..lol.
    nice read.
    12-16-09 12:44 PM
    Oh yea...we have a google phone..lol.
    nice read.
    Google is intent on putting Sense to bed.

HTC's biggest selling point could become it's worst nightmare....
    12-16-09 01:07 PM
    I just want an ATT branded Android Device already...
    Isn't the x10 coming to at&t? Its such a nice phone but so expensive

12-16-09 02:08 PM
    There is so much BS floating around about this phone. People saying it will be $200 with NO contract, rofl yeah right. It does and doesn't have both AT&T and T-Mobile 3G bands depending on what site you read.

I just want to know what genius thought a phone with that screen size needed a track ball from 2006?
    Apparently he was about as smart as the genius who thought the Droid needed a physical keyboard that mimics a Texas Instrument machine made in 1981.
    12-16-09 02:16 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD