I am with ya OP. Out of all the phones slated to come out in the near future, this is by far the most appealing to me. The others just dont stack up for what I am looking for. I hope I can get my hands on one sooner than later.
    04-11-11 10:28 PM
    I gotta admit, the Pyramid/Sensation looks pretty hot, too. Decisions decisions. I'd hate to wait for the SGS2, & then find out that it doesn't have a camera flash which would be a deal breaker for me (night mode on the Vibrant was fine outdoors, but it was nearly impossible to take indoor low light shots).
    04-12-11 01:54 PM
    Being my first expensive phone it has pretty amazed me with its top notch and awesome touch screen capability (may be it is bcoz i have never used such an expensive smart phone ever b4 in my life) As compared to previous samsung champ ( whose crappy touch screen i have utilized for almost an year hence being the products of same brands i can pretty feel the difference in the technologies both the phone have to offer) definitely the cost of the phone is worth to be praise as per its capabilities.

All the games are pretty getting installed and runs flawlessly and successfully without any hitch or lag (specially hats off to its enormous dual core processor) and there's no sort of color tint issues as few unfortunate ppl have to complain abt. To me even previous the galaxy s was also good ... but this new s2 is way better) . Dual core and 1080p video, front facing camera, and gingerbread.

They fixed everything that was lacking in original s and most important thing, the display screen is enlarged than previous galaxy s with Super AMOLED Plus technology. B) The screen is so huge even no need for true full screen experience. It is comfortable to have the top bar or the bottom bar available while providing a larger view of the website or forums. Watching HD videos is so pleasurable. Yes web browsing experience on samsung galaxy s2 is better than previous galaxy s infact much better than its predecessor galaxy s. B)

However what keeps me obsessed is its camera surface which often catches heat. I dont know is it me who's facing this problem due to my excessive usage or is it some sort of hardware defect which causes such issues? I even doubt is it because of dual core cortex processor with which the phone is equipped consumes much power to process which is quite normal or really i should inform regarding the same to the company?
    Last edited by jeh77; 08-23-11 at 09:04 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
    08-23-11 08:58 AM
    I cant say for certain as I don't own the sgsII nor have spent much time researching them..but owning the dual core Atrix..I do know they tend to get warm when being utilized. I'm not sure if the camera is anywhere near the processor on the II (although I highly doubt it)..but my suggestion would be to head over to XDA forums and see if its a common problem and/or if there are any fixes.
    08-23-11 03:16 PM
    A good smart phone experience is hardware, and software working harmoniously together. Samsung seemingly gets it hardware wise, but not software.

Motorola gets it hardware, but not software - as of late

Until I loaded a custom ROM/ kernel, my experience with this very device would have been disappointing ..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    08-23-11 08:35 PM
    If you root it, you can flash custom ROMs/kernels...just sayin'.
    lssanjose likes this.
    08-24-11 10:19 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD