You're a huge ******, "Twice as better" as an advertisement isn't going to make me buy ANYTHING, let alone a phone, and that phone looks like a horrible EnV Touch abortion. 'nuff said.

Also, you're a huge ******.
    10-21-09 03:10 PM
    You're a huge ******, "Twice as better" as an advertisement isn't going to make me buy ANYTHING, let alone a phone, and that phone looks like a horrible EnV Touch abortion. 'nuff said.

Also, you're a huge ******.
    whoa, who are talking to?

edit:nvrmd, just noticed the "twice as better" in op
    Last edited by Afterfire; 10-21-09 at 03:21 PM.
    10-21-09 03:17 PM
    Found a new picture of it:

10-23-09 09:03 AM
    Android troll.
    10-23-09 05:11 PM
    Troll that's leaving! October 28th will be a blissfully peaceful day. I'm officially calling next Wednesday "Cpugeekless Day" for the rest of my time here. I hope all my 'higher up' buddies will celebrate it with me in my super-duper 2010 car that gets all the ladies.

There will be cake.
    10-26-09 01:30 PM
    Honestly, until RIM makes the Storm 3 which will be close to or better than this Droid/iPhone, I will be switching carriers. Though I like the Droid, its low end chipset is a turn off.
    10-26-09 04:06 PM
    Is it true this phone wont require a data plan? My g/f is looking at this phone and doesn't want to pay the extra fees for a smartphone.
    10-26-09 09:59 PM
    Honestly, until RIM makes the Storm 3 which will be close to or better than this Droid/iPhone, I will be switching carriers. Though I like the Droid, its low end chipset is a turn off.
    Storm 3? Which part of your anatomy did that escape from? And yes, the Droid will require a data plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 10:05 PM
    That phone is... hideously ugly.
    10-26-09 10:20 PM
    That phone is... hideously ugly.
    Second that
    10-26-09 11:07 PM
    Sure, Android 2.0 looks like great software. It's not perfect, though, but neither is WebOS, RIM's 5.0, or the iPhone's software---everything lags a little bit.

That said, here's how I look at it:

The Droid is the FIRST Android 2.0 phone. In other words, the thing that makes it so appealing is that it has Android 2.0. There have already been complaints about the hardware, such as keyboard functionality, the non-spring slide-out mechanism, the Chin. The Storm2, on the other hand, is a second generation phone. It's vastly improved over the Storm1 from a hardware standpoint, which is all that really matters since the software will continue to be upgraded.

So in the end, I'm not going to go bonkers over a new phone based on new SOFTWARE----I'm going to focus on new HARDWARE. Hence, I'd rather have the Storm2 than the Droid.

-E
    10-28-09 05:49 PM
    ugh, I really don't know why anyone who has a s1 would go with the s2...it makes no sense because the phones are pretty much identical to one another especially with the software update...with that being said, I'm going with the Droid, in my opinion it is years ahead of the storm2...I love the look of it, the keyboard is fine, that's what all the reviewers have said...and have u seen the videos of this thing in action? it's pretty darn quick..plus the fact that you will have google navigation for FREE is great! I cannot wait to get rid of this piece of crap storm...even after the update to 5.0, the problems have not been fixed...I still have to do battery pulls because the phone lags (i only have 3 apps installed) and there are constant memory leaks...i can go from having 16 mb of device memory to absolute zero...i really don't see the storm2 being any different...
    10-28-09 06:00 PM
    ugh, I really don't know why anyone who has a s1 would go with the s2...it makes no sense because the phones are pretty much identical to one another especially with the software update...with that being said, I'm going with the Droid, in my opinion it is years ahead of the storm2...I love the look of it, the keyboard is fine, that's what all the reviewers have said...and have u seen the videos of this thing in action? it's pretty darn quick..plus the fact that you will have google navigation for FREE is great! I cannot wait to get rid of this piece of crap storm...even after the update to 5.0, the problems have not been fixed...I still have to do battery pulls because the phone lags (i only have 3 apps installed) and there are constant memory leaks...i can go from having 16 mb of device memory to absolute zero...i really don't see the storm2 being any different...

Are you considering going with the HTC Passion at all, it's rumored to pack even more punch then the Droid?
    10-28-09 08:23 PM
    Are you considering going with the HTC Passion at all, it's rumored to pack even more punch then the Droid?
    nope, not at all...I mean i think the motorola droid is sufficient for my needs and the Passion just looks like every other all touch screen phone...the Droid is unique plus I wouldn't mind having a keyboard...typing sucks on touch screen phones, I don't care what phone it is...i have the storm and typing is not that great and i have an iPod touch and I'm even more frustrated with it then typing on the storm...so, I like to have an option of a keyboard in case i have to type long messages...
    10-28-09 09:59 PM
    CANT DENT THIS. IM SAVING UP FOR THE DRIOD. SCREW THE STORM 2. JUST LOOK AT THAT SEXY BEAST!
    Yeah, we hate you in this forum too.
    10-28-09 10:40 PM
    Ahhhhhhhhh just put a bag over it...........
    10-28-09 10:52 PM
    I think THAT Droid is ugly.

THIS Droid, however...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/he...-enjoy-349149/

10-28-09 11:12 PM
    I think the Storm 2 is actually better than the Droid. I believe those who buy the Droud will realize soon that the Storm 2 is a much more polished device. I doubt that the overall experience of the Droud will be able to compete with the Storm 2. Don't get me wrong, the Droid seems like a stellar phone. But, the Storm is a giant.
    10-31-09 09:18 PM
    Sure, Android 2.0 looks like great software. It's not perfect, though, but neither is WebOS, RIM's 5.0, or the iPhone's software---everything lags a little bit.

That said, here's how I look at it:

The Droid is the FIRST Android 2.0 phone. In other words, the thing that makes it so appealing is that it has Android 2.0. There have already been complaints about the hardware, such as keyboard functionality, the non-spring slide-out mechanism, the Chin. The Storm2, on the other hand, is a second generation phone. It's vastly improved over the Storm1 from a hardware standpoint, which is all that really matters since the software will continue to be upgraded.

So in the end, I'm not going to go bonkers over a new phone based on new SOFTWARE----I'm going to focus on new HARDWARE. Hence, I'd rather have the Storm2 than the Droid.

-E
    I will take the new Google navigation; the larger screen and the higher resolution..........
    11-01-09 01:03 AM
    I will take the new Google navigation; the larger screen and the higher resolution..........
    .........better browser.........better app store............better UI
    11-01-09 01:13 AM
    I think the Storm 2 is actually better than the Droid. I believe those who buy the Droud will realize soon that the Storm 2 is a much more polished device. I doubt that the overall experience of the Droud will be able to compete with the Storm 2. Don't get me wrong, the Droid seems like a stellar phone. But, the Storm is a giant.
    /sarcasm...
    11-01-09 01:16 AM
    .........better browser.........better app store............better UI
    .......Better hardware.........better OS......better graphics........

11-01-09 01:25 AM
    The s2 is garbage and I own one unfortunatly! The droid is going to be me in 2010 that's for damn sure.

11-01-09 01:32 AM
    The s2 is garbage and I own one unfortunatly! The droid is going to be me in 2010 that's for damn sure.

My question for you then....storm 2 just came out a few days ago...why don't you return it if it's some garbage? I just don't understand some people....They have choices...yet they go with the worse one and then they are unhappy and constantly complain. Why?
    11-01-09 02:44 AM
    My question for you then....storm 2 just came out a few days ago...why don't you return it if it's some garbage? I just don't understand some people....They have choices...yet they go with the worse one and then they are unhappy and constantly complain. Why?
    Not really because my s2 was free. Trust me I wouldn't waste 1 dollar on the s2 while being on the storm. Since I was in my 8th storm I received an updated piece of still ****ty equipment.

11-01-09 03:14 AM
116 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD