What's the best way to move contacts from my Storm to the Droid on Friday Morning? I don't want to have to be at Best Buy any longer than i'm already going to have to be. Is there an App that I can use on my Storm right now and recover them on the same App on the Droid Friday?

Sorry if that was confusing,
    but thanks in advance.
    11-04-09 10:21 PM
    the only thing that comes to mind is google sync.
    11-04-09 10:22 PM
    my vote is for google sync or maybe the best buy app mIQ will work. Have you tried either/both?
    11-04-09 10:34 PM
    Path of least resistance and quick would be the machines they have to do the transfers with. Don't know if BB has the same stuff corporate stores do however. I would just sync your contacts to your gmail account with Google Sync, then when you setup the Droid, use that account info. All the contacts will come down to the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 10:39 PM
    Path of least resistance and quick would be the machines they have to do the transfers with. Don't know if BB has the same stuff corporate stores do however.....
    The BestBuy I went to had a device that looked like a touch screen tablet. I think he called it ...genie or something. He took it out for a second when I mentioned that I would need to transfer my wife's contacts from her LG Chocolate to my old Curve when I get the Droid. He said it would be no problem. Of course it wouldn't hurt to try Google sync like the others mentioned as a backup plan.
    11-04-09 11:11 PM
    I exported a csv file from my stand alone outlook, imported that to my (new) gmail email. Everything looked just fine and should tide me over until I can get an actual sync up and running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD