Bad e-mail support

Glitchy landscape mode

No pinch n zoom

Average call Quality

Loose slider

Poor Slider

No instructions

More VZW trash - you know what Sal was right - people are gonna line up to dump this thing back in the laps of VZW ....

You'll be settling for S2's or Tours ....
    11-06-09 12:14 PM
    Big Gulps huh?

Well, see ya later.
    11-06-09 12:15 PM
    ummm no!

+10
    11-06-09 12:19 PM
    ummm no!

+10
    So full of **** you are.
    11-06-09 12:20 PM
    So full of **** you are.
    who?

debate me on what I said??
    11-06-09 12:25 PM
    So full of **** you are.
    lol ok get some sleep buddy. to much internet rage ic....

because i dont believe this phone is garbage wow...
    11-06-09 12:32 PM
    dude u problably just like complaining alot, if you dont like the phone dont buy it and end of story, me personally i like it alot i just got it today and Email is not that hard to set up. the keyboard is NOT LOOSE like u said so just stop complaing. plus the Apps on the phone are great. check on the positive side not negative. Also have u seen the WEB is Fast bro FAST....
    Last edited by jacobfr; 11-06-09 at 12:34 PM.
    11-06-09 12:32 PM
    I dont have poor call quality. or a poor slider, or a loose slider. Infact, this device is hugely superior to the Storm 1.

Bad email support? took me 2 minutes to setup my Exchange account. pinch/zoom, hardware supports it, API's are there. the application's themselves dont, but most likely will eventually.
    11-06-09 12:33 PM
    Bad e-mail support

Glitchy landscape mode

No pinch n zoom

Average call Quality

Loose slider

Poor Slider

No instructions

More VZW trash - you know what Sal was right - people are gonna line up to dump this thing back in the laps of VZW ....

You'll be settling for S2's
    or Tours ....
    For a minute there I thought you were talking about the Storm 1, but at the end saw you added in the Storm 2...
    11-06-09 12:35 PM
    WOW man , i love this phone , my email takes 2-3 sec , my keyboard doesnt move or wiggle at all , i havent had any lag at all , LEARN TO USE THE PHONE BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN
    11-06-09 12:36 PM
    WOW man , i love this phone , my email takes 2-3 sec , my keyboard doesnt move or wiggle at all , i havent had any lag at all , LEARN TO USE THE PHONE BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN
    same as you, I've only had it for two hours but wow what a fantastic experience thus far

super happy
    11-06-09 12:38 PM
    See am not the only person that thinks that YOU COMPLAIN too much.
    Last edited by jacobfr; 11-06-09 at 12:41 PM.
    11-06-09 12:38 PM
    This guy is a Troll stop feeding him, he doesn't even have the phone.
    11-06-09 12:40 PM

Lol. Your thread title says the Droid is garbage like the Storms 1 & 2. Then you say people are gonna dump the Droid and settle for the S2 or Tours?

So, you're still saying the S2 is garbage, but less so than the Droid?

Why don't you spend more time with the Droid before proclaiming it's garbage? Just a thought.
    I went to VZW spent 40 mins with the phone - you know what this Phone is? the LG Dare with a slideshot ...
    Nae sayers will say nae I suppose.

I bought the Blackberry Curve about 4 months ago and it wouldn't call out.

I took a replacement and they told me I could exchange for the Tour on release day. So I did.

Tour #1 Bad trackball.
    Tour #2 Random call drops and restarts.
    Tour #3 Bad trackball.
    Tour #4 I never even got to activate it because it wouldn't power on!

I traded it for a Storm2. At first I liked it. Then the phone got stuck in whatevertheheck its called click mode and drained my battery. It did it again, I did a battery pull, it wouldn't power back on.

The guys at VZW told me I was cursed with Blackberrys...and I hated to admit I was tired of it. I really WANTED to like and love them like the fellow crackberrys here.

Today they let me get the Motorola Droid. I found way better reviews and knew of the few buggy things upon release. However, I believe they are extremely exaggerated.

IMO The keyboard is something Blackberry will win in for a while. They truly mastered the art of it.

However we live in a time were HD is where you want to be and speed+reliability is everything. I never purchased an Iphone, because:

1) AT&T
    2) No Multitasking
    3) AT&T
    4) No MMS (Until recently)
    5) Being constrained just like all of the Apple products.
    6) AT&T

Countless times I was on a phone with 3G while friends with their pretty little Iphones didn't have 3G service. That alone is enough to stay away!

As far as the Android goes, I am not saying I will never use a Blackberry again. What I am saying is, Google and Co. definitely made some good moves in the right directions. It not only has a good look, it is FAST...most of the apps are FREE or have a lite version. The browser is far superior to anything RIM can offer as of right now. The sound quality and screen quality are great! Speaker phone is way better than any of my 89234324 Tours. It has WiFi. It has a touchscreen and a keyboard. It is fully open source being a Linux based OS.

Widgets
    Apps
    HI DEFINITIONS...

Its just the thing right now. I know I have seen a lot of bashing on these forums. I had terrible and I mean TERRIBLE luck with Blackberry's. Yet I understand technology and understand that the glory of it all is:

When someone releases something good that is just setting precedence for the pieces of technology to come. I look forward to see the RIM answer to all of these bada** multimedia, multitasking, super-machines we can fit in our palm. And at the end of the day, I have nothing against Blackberry except they should work on their QC a little bit.

for the TLDR guys..in short

For me, Droid does what Blackberry didn't so far..and that simply is to work and work fast..not necessarily perfect...which neither Motorola or RIM has done recently...Perfection seems to be out of the question! The droid? THE CAMERA SUCKS! Lol but its software and someone will fix it.

And I still love RIM and hope when they catch up in the areas they need to they do it with a BANG so I can get my crack on again.

Save the trolls and remember, we can change phones like shoes if it comes down to it...and some of us do!

Technologicalholics. Good Luck with whatever phone makes your day easier, to each his own!
    11-06-09 12:41 PM
    This guy is a Troll stop feeding him, he doesn't even have the phone.
    What he said.
    he just tries to start ridiculous threads... he types things negatively and harshly so people try to fight...
    BRO YOU CAN NOT COMPARE THE DROID TO A LG DARE. to start off one is motorola the other one is lg second, the OS way different. Dude u r not smart at all. sry if it makes u upset but u really need to know what are you using. THANK YOU.
    11-06-09 12:44 PM
    Waddaya do to synch your BB contacts onto this phone (I hear it won't work with Outlet)?
    11-06-09 12:45 PM
    I like my storm fine. The first day sucked but once I learned it it's great. I am glad it was free though, probably never would have paid cash money for one.
    11-06-09 12:46 PM
    Waddaya do to synch your BB contacts onto this phone (I hear it won't work with Outlet)?
    verizon did it for me.
    11-06-09 12:48 PM
    Oh joy, BigMike is back to trash phones and troll. Please return to underneath your bridge.
    11-06-09 12:50 PM
    Export from outlook as a CSV file. Then you can go to your contacts in gmail and in the upperright corner there is an option to import. After you import (just follow the steps) go to your contacts on your Droid. Hit the menu button (The one with the lines) and then go to accounts. Sync it to your Gmail and your done. Then your phone will always synch with gmail so you have it backed up in case there is a catastrophe!
    11-06-09 01:02 PM
    Bad e-mail support

Glitchy landscape mode

No pinch n zoom

Average call Quality

Loose slider

Poor Slider

No instructions

iphone fan boy lol.
    11-06-09 01:02 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD