Let me start out by saying I am not a tech nerd or anything like that. I started with a Curve then a Storm and now the Droid. I am absolutely in love with this phone. My concerns before I got it were that a. it would be too difficult to learn and get used to and b. that the overall physical design would not be comfortable. As far as a. it is very easy to use and although I am still getting used to it, it wont take long at all. The plus side to that is that I am learning something new every day about the phone. My theory is that as soon as you learn EVERYTHING you will become bored and its time to upgrade. B. the phone is a little bigger but you know what, its not a significant difference from the Storm. The physical keyboard is not nearly as annoying as most people claim. If you dont like it dont use it. Simple as that. Before getting the phone, I never imagined myself using it but I use it a TON.

My advice would be for anyone on the fence that they should just go for it. You will not be sorry.
    12-03-09 10:42 AM
    Let me start out by saying I am not a tech nerd or anything like that. I started with a Curve then a Storm and now the Droid. I am absolutely in love with this phone. My concerns before I got it were that a. it would be too difficult to learn and get used to and b. that the overall physical design would not be comfortable. As far as a. it is very easy to use and although I am still getting used to it, it wont take long at all. The plus side to that is that I am learning something new every day about the phone. My theory is that as soon as you learn EVERYTHING you will become bored and its time to upgrade. B. the phone is a little bigger but you know what, its not a significant difference from the Storm. The physical keyboard is not nearly as annoying as most people claim. If you dont like it dont use it. Simple as that. Before getting the phone, I never imagined myself using it but I use it a TON.

My advice would be for anyone on the fence that they should just go for it. You will not be sorry.
    +1 Although. In my case I didn't realize my fears until after I got the Droid. Just like you I got past them and now I'm loving this device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD