Since I'm waiting on my incredible I figured I would ask. Is there any "must" have apps???
    I found a few funny ones like fmylife and tfln.. Appreciate anyones input.. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 02:41 PM
    so far these are necessity apps (At least for me). I only use facebook so i dont really use many social networking apps.

1- callconfirm: you will see why

2- swype. (NOT skype) (only one on the list not in the market) awesome. simply awesome. search around for a beta version. rather easy to find.

3- handcent sms

4- easytether: 9 dollars is better than the crazy rate that verizon is asking. it doest use as much data as you would think. BUT get

5- 3G data usage app to check your tethering usage.

6- batterymeter

7- powerbar for quick and easy access to turn on/off wifi, blutooth, gps, etc..

8- I am still waiting on one to confirm a call pick up besides the default/stock slide down to pick up. When the phone is in my pocket many times I accidentally swipe down on the screen and the phone is picked up by the time I take it out of my pocet
    05-21-10 03:27 PM
    Some of those seem similar to what I have on my bb. I have tether but I paid a lot more than 9$ for it. Thanks I will check these out as soon as I can.

05-21-10 04:01 PM
    Hmmm let's see

Lookout Mobile Security Beta

Bump

Call Blocker Elite

PDA Net

Meebo IM

Skyfire Beta

TuneWiki

Google Voice

And alot of the other that were already mentioned
    05-21-10 06:25 PM
    Wow that's a lot of apps. Now I'm even more anxious to get this smartphone. Thanks

05-21-10 06:35 PM
    -Handcent SMS
    -Astro file manager
    -Wireless Tether
    -Terminal Emulator
    -DroCap2
    -FeedR
    -Pandora
    -Pure Calendar
    -Twidroid
    -Barcode Scanner
    05-22-10 12:56 PM
    Screebl Lite, keeps your screen backlight from timing out when you are holding the phone but not anything on the touchscreen.

Handcent SMS

Folder Organizer, or Apps Organizer from the same developer lets you organize your apps into folders with icons that aren't your plain old yellow folders on your desktop.

Nav Launcher lets you store favorites to your Google Navigation app.
    Last edited by xliderider; 05-22-10 at 03:06 PM.
    05-22-10 03:04 PM
    I am defiantly going to download a bunch of these apps. Thanks so much for the feedback.

05-22-10 03:16 PM
    GameBoid - I'm playing Pokemon Fire Red on my Droid right now. Nuff said.
    05-23-10 09:36 AM
    Lol. I played that game a long time ago. I saw the is a pokedroid app on appbrain.

05-23-10 10:39 AM
    Daaamn. Am I the only person who buys apps? Now, this amount isn't completely accurate since nearly all of the more expensive apps I purchased on big one-day sales for (like DocsToGo for $10 off). But it's gotta be at least $55. -__-

Anidamo's Apps on the phone Phone: Droid 68 total, 39 free (57%), 29 paid (42%), 61MB total size, $73.25 total price

View this app list on AppBrain

It's the whole impulse buy thing. I just can't help it. :P It might also be that since I'm an app developer myself, I know how much time and effort goes into these apps (and I like getting paid for my work too!).
    Last edited by Andiamo; 05-23-10 at 07:27 PM.
    05-23-10 07:13 PM
    This may sound silly but I really can't wait to try these apps... Its hard being patient waiting for the incredible.. I should've bought it the day it came out..

05-23-10 10:58 PM
    just signing this thread while i wait for my droid incredible shows up on wed.
    05-24-10 09:03 PM
    U lucky duck.. I'm hoping for some news on mine tomorrow. I have a list of 20 or so apps I want.. This is all out of excitement lol.

05-24-10 10:17 PM
    shameless subscription while I wait on my backordered Incredible...
    05-25-10 09:29 AM
    Is there any apps like poynt on droid I have it on my curve and if I go android imma wanna have it

05-26-10 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD