Motorola's Droid Pro takes on BlackBerry Motorola's Droid Pro takes on BlackBerry - CNN.com (via @

I wonder how corporate America will look at this new smartphone geared towards them with more consumer type features.
    10-06-10 05:10 PM
    Good find and kudos to Moto for upping the ante against RIM, I knew it would be a matter of time before Android would be popping up in the corporate realm and damn near close to matching RIM's precious security.

You should post this in the News and Rumors, I would love to see the RIM Defender war that breaks out over this one, lol.
    10-06-10 05:21 PM
    10-06-10 07:10 PM
    I'm glad to see that the physical keyboard hasn't died. I was worried that BlackBerry style devices were going to become something found only on BlackBerry devices. I still wouldn't give up my BB for it, but it is good to see.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 07:19 PM
    It looks really impressive in the video. That phone is definitely a winner. I wonder what processor it has and what the battery life is. If the battery life is like a BB, that would be killer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 07:27 PM
    It looks kind of odd to me. But I'm not a fan of the Android OS. By the way, I'm pretty sure motorola is continuing to bleed out so I doubt they will be overtaking anyone anytime soon. RIM is enjoying their old spot at no 4 marketshare on the planet though.
    10-06-10 07:34 PM
    It looks kind of odd to me. But I'm not a fan of the Android OS. By the way, I'm pretty sure motorola is continuing to bleed out so I doubt they will be overtaking anyone anytime soon. RIM is enjoying their old spot at no 4 marketshare on the planet though.
    LOL, care to back up your unsubstantiated claim with REAL PROOF or are you just another "armchair ceo" making predictions.
    10-07-10 05:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD