The best Prime Day deals that you can still buy today:Shop now while they last!
    I've read some stuff about new Motorola Android devices in the pipeline and it's got my head spinning. I've read things about a Motorola xtreme, shadow, and Droid 2.

I just recently learned that (supposedly) the xtreme and shadow were codenames for the same device which is officially called the Motorola Droid X. I did a google search and it seems the Droid X is a similar style device to the HTC Evo 4G. The search for the Droid 2 pulled up pics of a device similar to the original Droid.

Anyone well versed in Android and these devices be able to square all this away for me? I'd like to know if what I've read is correct.

UPDATE: I just was looking through some other threads here in the forum and now I am reading about a Droid Pro.... O man lol
    Last edited by Mr. Marco; 06-16-10 at 10:38 PM.
    06-16-10 10:36 PM
    Most of what is out there is rumor. There isn't a ton of information yet as they haven't been released. There are pictures floating, but not spec sheets yet. It will depend on the age old question...do you need a physical qwerty keyboard or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 10:59 PM
    Most of what is out there is rumor. There isn't a ton of information yet as they haven't been released. There are pictures floating, but not spec sheets yet. It will depend on the age old question...do you need a physical qwerty keyboard or not.

Motorola already confirmed that these phones are going to be released this year.
    06-16-10 11:05 PM
    Motorola already confirmed that these phones are going to be released this year.
    You sound very up to date on your tech sir, thank you....
    06-17-10 08:28 PM
    That is why I said most. Pictures are out there but most remains a mystery. The Droid X showed up on Verizon's website today. It will sport the 4.3" high resolution screen, 720p video capture and more.

06-17-10 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD