well..... what can i say, i did have my heart set on the new torch 9800 when its released in the uk, but after seeing many videos and reviews on the Moto droid x its slowly capturing my heart.

just wondering if any1 has any feedback on the basics of it like battery life etc etc, and whether anyone knows any info on when or if this phone will hit the uk ?
    08-25-10 05:13 PM
    +1
    like you thinking of trying out android as I am torn between either the Droid X or the HTC Desire
    08-29-10 03:24 AM
    Is there a really big CDMA carrier there? Is Android popular there?

If no to either, it won't. Teus and Bell are huge CDMA carriers in Canada, haven't seen one good Android device here since the..G1. Not on CDMA, anyways. GSM gets all the good ones....(Magic, Dream, Milestone, Galaxy S, Hero...etc.)

...Which is why I'm glad Telus is GSM too, lol. But seriously, I wouldn't hold out for the X, the Incredible, or the EVO heading anywhere but the States any time soon, and even by the time they might, they'll be long since surpassed by newer, prettier, faster Android devices.
    08-29-10 06:32 AM
    Yea I doubt the X will be coming to the UK. I feel bad, the device is awesome.
    08-29-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD