hi guys, Long time BB user and abuser and just recently put down my storm 1 for a moto-droid, so far I'm really liking the moto-droid. so any way on to my question. as stated above I have a new moto-droid, I want to use my BB Tour case as a holster for it, but as you all know the Storm and tour hip holsters have that embedded magnet that puts the BB's into sleep mode, if i use that case and carry my droid in it.. will the magnetic mess up or possibly damage or erase any programs or software, or just in general mess up my phone?
    thank you in advance fellas!
    03-29-10 07:15 PM
    I'm not sure, the pouch I purchased for my Droid has a magnet in it to close the clasp. I've been using it since last week and my phone has been fine.
    03-29-10 07:25 PM
    I use an HTC horizontal leather case with my Droid. The magnet in the flap was putting my Droid into Multimedia dock mode, so I use the app Dockblocker to prevent my droid from coming out of standby in my pouch.

I also use dockblocker to keep my droid from going into car home mode in my car dock.
    03-29-10 08:04 PM
    I use my old storm leather case for my eris with no problems.
    03-29-10 08:39 PM
    I used dock blocker until I bought the home and car dock. I removed the magnets and went with a velcro latch but I hated that so I went to a pouch with no flap.
    03-29-10 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD