I got rid of my Samasung Samsung Galaxy S Captivate a month a go really miss it as II'M typing i"m crying

I wish i never brought blackbery 9860 it sucks

crying more
    Why did you buy a 9860. What's the appeal?
    10-28-11 01:18 PM
    I do take my hat off to anyone who is able to use those extended batteries... they make otherwise thin phones into tanks!
    That's kinda the problem with the TB. It needs the extended battery, but it's already massive to begin with. With the extended battery, it starts to get so huge and heavy that it's actually somewhat annoying....
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-28-11 01:38 PM
    That's kinda the problem with the TB. It needs the extended battery, but it's already massive to begin with. With the extended battery, it starts to get so huge and heavy that it's actually somewhat annoying....
    Sounds like the Evo. My BFF uses the Evo w/ an extended battery and sometimes when we're out together he'll hand me his phone to show me something and I'm in awe of how big and bulky it feels as opposed to my sleek and thin Sensation.
    10-28-11 03:10 PM
    Love my SGSII....Big beautiful screen, amazingly thin, very light, battery lasts all day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-11 07:42 PM
    I looked at, and handled, some Androids with smaller screens. The device overall is still too big.
    I see. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.
    10-28-11 08:28 PM
    Should get my mytouch 4g slide tomorrow, one of the best, underrated devices out there.
    10-28-11 11:09 PM
    Should get my mytouch 4g slide tomorrow, one of the best, underrated devices out there.
    You're leaving BlackBerry?
    10-29-11 11:18 AM
    Yeah, I still love the BB7 devices but the latest PB news from RIM basically dooms the PB. Not happy getting burned like that.
    10-29-11 01:20 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD