The 64GB Samsung memory card works fine in the BB Keyone, I place it in the Titan and no show, not even recognised by Total Commander. What could it be?
    04-22-21 07:06 AM
    The 64GB Samsung memory card works fine in the BB Keyone, I place it in the Titan and no show, not even recognised by Total Commander. What could it be?
    The Titan does not support exFAT.
    04-22-21 07:28 AM
    As others have said Titan supports Fat 32 format only... If you want to transfer the data back it up on your PC and then place it into the Titan, format the card using the Titan and then copy your data back onto the memory card... If you are not worried about the data on the card just format it in the Titan.
    mseeya likes this.
    04-22-21 07:38 AM
    If you want to transfer the data back it up on your PC and then place it into the Titan
    How would I go about backing it up on the PC, I mean would I necessarily need one of those micro SD adapters or there is another method?
    04-22-21 07:49 AM
    How would I go about backing it up on the PC, I mean would I necessarily need one of those micro SD adapters or there is another method?
    You can connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable... Or use a micro SD card reader...
    04-22-21 07:59 AM