Trying to buy Beautiful Widgets...but it is showing pounds instead of dollars. Why is this?
    01-20-10 02:19 PM
    i have encountered the same problem.
    01-20-10 02:27 PM
    Because the developer is in Europe. Any developer from another country will have their units from their perspective country.

Once you click it and just before you buy it, the market will convert to US Dollars.

And I would NOT buy beautiful widgets. I would buy Weather Widgets Donate w/ Flip Clock.
    01-20-10 02:44 PM
    Because the developer is in Europe. Any developer from another country will have their units from their perspective country.

Once you click it and just before you buy it, the market will convert to US Dollars.

And I would NOT buy beautiful widgets. I would buy Weather Widgets Donate w/ Flip Clock.
    Why?

I haven't used Weather Widget Donate but I do use Beautiful Widgets and I think it is great and worth $1.45. I also hear that Beautiful Widgets are going to start allowing skins for it just like Weather Widget Donate.
    01-20-10 02:57 PM

Just be careful with the Japanese stuff; can be pricey when converted to US dollars
    01-20-10 03:02 PM
    Just find them on rapidshare...
    01-20-10 04:31 PM
    I have my BW still with the flip style clock. I didn't upgrade.
    01-21-10 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD