Ive been with Sprint for over 6 years had more then a few headaches with them today was the final straw so I'm making move November 21 < Incredible HD
    I checked out V site finding that prices are higher of course didn't see any Data/Call package deals.
    Anyone have a single line package...How did you get it....how much do you pay for it?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 11-04-10 at 05:22 PM.
    11-04-10 05:19 PM
    Sup dude! Moving to Verizon eh?
    11-04-10 05:21 PM
    Sup dude! Moving to Verizon eh?
    ya
    A couple months ago my local tower broke again providing weak signal and very sad Download/Upload data speeds (Down-700-10 kbps Up-80kbps) and lower
    When issue showed itself I had to fight tooth and nail for them to agnolage issue present all kinds of bad stuff.
    More Details on what was going one,
    Network and Coverage:Teck Support Fails

Anyway after that I did the Dan@sprint email thing.
    Upper level Rep called . techs & tower engineers called me just about every other day which was great but very tiresome.
    Going into debug menus and Speeds test all the time providing info helping them fix issue for over 2 months
    Tower finally got fixed Friday Dan@Sprint upper level rep gave me a call this evening letting me know ticket would be closed.
    I asked for a credit to my account due to lack of service for that 2 months and she basically told me tough luck your getting nothing.

The good news,
    Sprint Customers feeding off that tower are getting great service now.

The Better news,
    I came across Incredible HD thread today fell in love with device which sealed the deal.
    No more sprint for me Ive done my time.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 11-04-10 at 06:13 PM.
    11-04-10 05:57 PM
    ya
    A couple months ago my local tower broke again providing weak signal and very sad Download/Upload data speeds (Down-700-10 kbps Up-80kbps) and lower
    When issue showed itself I had to fight tooth and nail for them to agnolage issue present all kinds of bad stuff.
    More Details on what was going one,
    Network and Coverage:Teck Support Fails

Anyway after that I did the Dan@sprint email thing.
    Upper level Rep called . techs & tower engineers called me just about every other day which was great but very tiresome.
    Going into debug menus and Speeds test all the time providing info helping them fix issue for over 2 months
    Tower finally got fixed Friday Dan@Sprint upper level rep gave me a call this evening letting me know ticket would be closed.
    I asked for a credit to my account due to lack of service for that 2 months and she basically told me tough luck your getting nothing.

The good news,
    Sprint Customers feeding off that tower are getting great service now.

The Better news,
    I came across Incredible HD thread today fell in love with device which sealed the deal.
    No more sprint for me Ive done my time.

Verizon has great coverage, but you def pay for it. You may want to follow the hands on reviews for the HD Incredible before leaping. Hopefully it will have better battery life than the original DINC.

Hows the T-Mobile service in your area? Cost wise it's the closet to Sprints competitive packing.

But, the flip side VZ has now taken over for the best phones released
    11-04-10 09:06 PM
    Wow. Dan sucks.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 11:26 PM
    Wow. Dan sucks.....

Hahaha.

Make sure that your area gets coverage first.
    11-05-10 10:06 AM
    Verizon has great coverage, but you def pay for it. You may want to follow the hands on reviews for the HD Incredible before leaping. Hopefully it will have better battery life than the original DINC.

Hows the T-Mobile service in your area? Cost wise it's the closet to Sprints competitive packing.

But, the flip side VZ has now taken over for the best phones released
    ya Im going to hold tight wait for some reviews.
    T-mobiles not so good in my area unfortunately
    V service is = to Sprint service in my area except when sprint tower a couple blocks from my house goes down.

Update:
    A second after this post I got call from Sprint tech letting me know issue fixed.
    I asked for a credit and he gave me 1 free month of service which is very fair.
    Will I make move to V ? it depends on Inc-HD user reviews.
    Only thing that keeps me with Sprint right now is EVO <-- I love it
    Last edited by Slingbox; 11-05-10 at 11:18 AM.
    11-05-10 10:55 AM
    Wow. Dan sucks.....

When Speaking with tech a few minutes ago I asked about getting lack of credit from them - Dan@sprint.
    He told me that's not the way they work which I find backwards.
    They should be the one stepping up after all they hold all files at a glance whats was going on , its their customer satisfaction branch get things done.
    Anyway Sprint stepped up.
    11-05-10 11:31 AM
    It's about time.
    11-05-10 06:24 PM
    There is a rumor dropped that the inc hd is lte? I wish companies would be honest. Saying they are 4g, but by definition, they aren't. I wonder if verizon is going to be honest and avoid the 4g drinking, and just call it truthfully, lte?
    11-05-10 06:29 PM
    3G and 4G are more a consumer association. When Vzw had EV or EVDO on their phones, customers asked "Is that the same as 3G?" or "how come I don't get 3G?” which is why they now have 3G as the data indicator on their phones. So even if they were to get LTE devices, I am sure it will be labeled 4G because that is more identifiable by the consumer and less confusing to those less tech savvy.
    11-05-10 11:31 PM
    We are beyond sheep...it is bull, unless you are sheep. 4g has already been deduced. Informed consumers know better. If you want to be ebbed by the market like 28 says you should, then do so..
    11-05-10 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD