Main learning of the Titan till now...-img_4720.jpg

Not:
    - being way too heavy
    - having sharp edges at every corner
    - browser and other apps best to be replaced straight away (Toolbox is another brilliant one, just like browser doesnt run if you dont allow whatever permission it asks for)

But:
    Phone makers DONT’t need Blackberry patents to have a proper PKB. So TCL can launch the “Kb3” with the Titan PKB and nobody will notice any difference :-)

Now the PKB appreciation of course differs from person to person. But with Classic and K2LE PKB being my personal favourites I quiete like the Titan’s, even if key travel reminds me of Priv.

Lets see whether durability is also okay.

In that case. Please bring on that blatant Classic rip off please. Or a Priv2 or whatever which actually I can hold with one hand only.
    Last edited by johnsliderbb; 01-03-20 at 01:22 AM.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    01-02-20 03:39 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4720.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	447181

Not:
    - being way too heavy
    - having sharp edges at every corner
    - browser and other apps best to be replaced straight away (Toolbox is another brilliant one, just like browser doesnt run if you dont allow whatever permission it asks for)

But:
    Phone makers DONT’t need Blackberry patents to have a proper PKB. So TCL can launch the “Kb3” with the Titan PKB and nobody will notice any difference :-)

Now the PKB appreciation of course differs from person to person. But with Classic and K2LE PKB being my personal favourites I quiete like the Titan’s, even if key travel reminds me of Priv.

Lets see whether durability is also okay.

In that case. Please bring on that blatant Classic rip off please. Or a Priv2 or whatever which actually I can hold with one hand only.
    Durability and longevity is the question..... as in will it get patches or updates? And then just how safe is it too use?

But unless these just start flying off the shelf, I'm not sure even Unihertz is going to do another PKB. If you want to see the Classic clone, might go ahead and buy the Titian.
    01-03-20 07:09 AM
    Still reminds me of the 8700 more than anything
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-03-20 07:14 AM
    Durability and longevity is the question..... as in will it get patches or updates? And then just how safe is it too use?

But unless these just start flying off the shelf, I'm not sure even Unihertz is going to do another PKB. If you want to see the Classic clone, might go ahead and buy the Titian.
    The one on the picture actually is mine...

No clue what amount Uniherz need to sell to make a profit. Is there any data how many of those tiny phones they made before have been sold? Would actually hope for Nokia to give the PKB a go.
    01-03-20 11:55 AM
    Still reminds me of the 8700 more than anything
    Main learning of the Titan till now...-img_4725.jpg
    01-03-20 11:56 AM