I actually like the way the HTC Mail app shows my mail, I was using this first and then started using the Gmail app/version.

Which do you use and why? Do you delete the other one or leave both on the device? Doesn't the HTC Mail app show all your emails if you use multiple? I have only setup gmail so far but I will eventually add other non gmail email addresses.

Thanks

I know this is user preference but I just wanted to see what people thought.
    09-29-10 02:14 PM
    I used to use the gmail application. The HTC email can incorporate email accounts from different providers and I like the feature set in the HTC email, but it is easier to put emails into folders using the gmail app. HTC has pinch to zoom email as the gmail doesn't offer it. But I have noticed that the gmail app can send emails to secured email accounts and the HTC email app cannot. I don't know why this is but when I would send emails to my secretary using the HTC app, she would never get them and when I sent them via the gmail app, she always got them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 03:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD