Another great reason to switch to the Droid! Sorry RIM, but I'm done with BIS!
    11-08-09 11:08 PM
    Another great reason to switch to the Droid! Sorry RIM, but I'm done with BIS!
    Nice! Don't have droid in front of me now to try, but does that include full episodes of current shows.
    11-08-09 11:10 PM
    Yes, yes it does. Just watched Community.

(great show btw)
    11-08-09 11:13 PM
    It does. Quality is ok but better then nothing.
    11-08-09 11:20 PM
    The quality is so low. It's even worse on the Droid's screen. It just looks awful.
    11-08-09 11:33 PM
    PS - Quick Tip for the YouTube App to watch videos in high quality - when watching a video, select Menu > More > Watch in High Quality.
    11-08-09 11:35 PM
    The quality is so low. It's even worse on the Droid's screen. It just looks awful.
    I think quality is just great. It's way better than it was on the Storm (when it used to work). It's not as great as the iPhone quality b/c NBC has had plenty of time to format the videos specifically for the iPhone. Android 2.0 and the Droid were just released, so maybe eventually we'll reach the full potential. But for now it works great
    11-08-09 11:51 PM
    I think quality is just great. It's way better than it was on the Storm (when it used to work). It's not as great as the iPhone quality b/c NBC has had plenty of time to format the videos specifically for the iPhone. Android 2.0 and the Droid were just released, so maybe eventually we'll reach the full potential. But for now it works great
    I misspoke. I visited it about 2 days ago, and it gave me a very, very small picture. Not it is much larger and clearer! Thanks for making me doubt myself, hehe.

Still, this phone's 854x480 resolution needs to be taken advantage of! My HD movies that I encode for the Droid look absolutely amazing! Watching them on the Droid a foot from my face is equivalent to watching it on my 1080p HDTV. Really, it's that good!
    11-09-09 12:11 AM
    Glad you're liking it Fab! You're right, movies look great on here. My friend said it looked as clear as a laptop screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 07:35 AM
    Just put wifi on and video is better. YouTube looks amazing with wiring but awful with 3g

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 07:41 AM
    yea there's a lot of channels that work; awesome!
    11-09-09 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD