My options when my upgrade kicks in will be Bionic, thunderbolt, that LG 4g i think its called LG Black 4G and last but not least the current unnamed samsung 4G.

i want a front facing cam...mobile hotspot... Big screen at least 4.3 inches.

I know none of them are out now but since ive never owned an android im sure many here already know which one is a gonna be a must.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 07:16 PM
    Probably the Bionic at this points looks to be the one with the most power under its hood.

But in your case all of them will make your storm look like something from the 50's
    01-26-11 09:45 PM
    My options when my upgrade kicks in will be Bionic, thunderbolt, that LG 4g i think its called LG Black 4G and last but not least the current unnamed samsung 4G.

i want a front facing cam...mobile hotspot... Big screen at least 4.3 inches.

I know none of them are out now but since ive never owned an android im sure many here already know which one is a gonna be a must.

Thxz for stratin this-ive got 9630 tour,and I'm like so ready to move to the next level-i want the bionic to,but have u read where both motos r over heating?I keep lookin at the bolt,but I no htc can do better then that-i mean spec wise.And then I hear people say-well dual core really doesn't matter rite now,cos its new tech,and we ought to let the first batch go,and get the 2nd-what do u think?

01-26-11 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD