hey guys, hope you guys are cool ...
    Im from China, used to be a BB addict, and now been using android HTC desire for several months, i absolutely love the device, the only one problem is that im now missing the quick typing on Blackberry, so i have this great desire to switch back to Blackberry, lol...which model of BB do you think is the best to choose now ?>
    By the way, please feel free to add me on gtalk , fming2314@gmail.com, since chinese ppl barely use this thing, but i quite like it, i even used Psi to get all my MSN buddies up on the list of gtalk, and yahoo too, have you ever tried that?
    Last edited by lewis2010; 04-14-11 at 02:05 AM.
    04-14-11 01:21 AM
    By the way, our company is doing international businese over the world,
    we are art nail painting machines which are quite cool to give your fingernails or toenails a good decoration, especially for ladies, lol...
    04-14-11 01:35 AM
    it depends on your budget and requirements. Some people like to use internet and some prefer to have a solid camera. Even some requires for a delicate look. No one would be able to suggest you unless you tell us a bit specifications or your use.
    04-14-11 01:46 AM
    yeah, you are absolutely right,
    actually i have been keeping my eyes on all news about BB,
    and i will consider to switch to BB by the end of the year
    Anyway, thanks you so much for your commend,
    04-14-11 02:01 AM
    hey! gtalk is cool but try adding LiveProfile. it still has a few minor bugs to get worked out but it's close to BBM.
    04-14-11 09:50 AM
    hey guys, hope you guys are cool ...
    Im from China, used to be a BB addict, and now been using android HTC desire for several months, i absolutely love the device, the only one problem is that im now missing the quick typing on Blackberry, so i have this great desire to switch back to Blackberry, lol...which model of BB do you think is the best to choose now ?>
    By the way, please feel free to add me on gtalk , fming2314@gmail.com, since chinese ppl barely use this thing, but i quite like it, i even used Psi to get all my MSN buddies up on the list of gtalk, and yahoo too, have you ever tried that?
    BB9650 Its a solid device
    04-14-11 06:40 PM
    oh yeah,
    I might try one, we are runing the Canton Fair here in our city where you can see thousand of the trader from all over the world, lots of BB users, they are cool...lol
    04-17-11 09:17 AM
    hey! gtalk is cool but try adding LiveProfile. it still has a few minor bugs to get worked out but it's close to BBM.
    oh, liveprofile, i bet its cool, i have to try that
    04-17-11 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD