I think i will pass on Nexus 1 and HTC Incredible. You know Moto will make it better than the HTC phones. Can't wait until November.
    03-11-10 08:06 PM
    yea they might, but november is a long way away LOL
    03-11-10 08:20 PM
    I think i will pass on Nexus 1 and HTC Incredible. You know Moto will make it better than the HTC phones. Can't wait until November.
    I think they will up the ante
    03-12-10 12:35 PM
    I think they will up the ante
    im sure they will. ill definitely be getting one as long as they dont lock it down like the milestone and/or put blur on it. ill still have to get an incredible too so i can try it.
    03-12-10 01:52 PM
    Wasn't there a leaked roadmap that showed a Sholes Tablet (i.e. keyboardless Droid) coming out the first half of this year?
    03-12-10 02:14 PM
    Motorola needs a new design team. HTC designs are way better than Motorola. Android 2.0 is very nice and even 1.5 is nice. But the blocky design of the Droid and flat keyboard was a deal breaker and the Moto Backflip.... seriously? HTC phones are way better.
    03-12-10 02:45 PM
    im sure they will. ill definitely be getting one as long as they dont lock it down like the milestone and/or put blur on it. ill still have to get an incredible too so i can try it.
    U too huh
    03-12-10 05:56 PM
    Don't expect another iteration of the Droid until the latter part of this year. How can Droid owners be interested in another phone already? Did the "wow" factor of the phone already wear off?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 07:42 PM
    snap crackle pop
    03-12-10 10:50 PM
    Some people are just never satisfied. I've had my Droid for almost 2 months now and I'm not gonna be a moron and spend money on a smartphone every time a new one releases. Newer and better devices will continue to release and the people who keep spending money on them are just losing in the end. To each their own I guess...
    Yeah I think you said it best. Hopping from new phone to new phone can break someone pretty fast I would imagine. It makes no sense sometimes.

03-12-10 11:31 PM
    Is it wrong to be satisfied with the latest and greatest all the time?
    03-12-10 11:52 PM
    Exactly. I don't understand why everybody has to have the best phone out at the moment. I had the G1 when there were a ton of other phones out and I was satisfied with it. It ran just fine and did what I needed it to do, just not as fast as the other phone.
    03-12-10 11:55 PM
    Upper deck I guess, though I have busted a** to get mine...
    03-12-10 11:59 PM
    Is it wrong to be satisfied with the latest and greatest all the time?
    There is nothing wrong with that. I was just picturing how costly buying a new phone every few months would be.

03-13-10 12:29 AM
    There is nothing wrong with that. I was just picturing how costly buying a new phone every few months would be.

No doubt, there is a price to be paid, and I bet you there is nothing wrong sitting on a droid for a year from now, considering how bad *** it is!
    03-13-10 12:44 AM
    I bet Droid2 will be all touchscreen...
    03-13-10 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD