Well, shades of the 9530 and 5.0. I just got my Droid yesterday and I may not have noticed but you mean to tell me that email links don't work on Droid? I just got an email with a link didn't work.

I also noticed that it didn't have the complete link in it that it was cut off. Something I miss in the settings maybe?
    11-30-09 03:28 PM
    did you check the original email from the web? Are you sure the link was complete to begin with?
    11-30-09 03:50 PM
    did you check the original email from the web? Are you sure the link was complete to begin with?
    Yes, I looked at the link in the web and it was complete.
    11-30-09 04:23 PM
    I had this problem ,went to dm and hit restore from backup,and it was ok after that. But have the storm1
    11-30-09 04:34 PM
    I subscribed to this thread. My computer is getting my emails faster then my Droid but there are threads in the Droid.

I don't know what happened with that one email. Everything appears to be fine now.

Doesn't a light blink when you receive an email on this thing?
    11-30-09 04:45 PM
    I had this problem ,went to dm and hit restore from backup,and it was ok after that. But have the storm1
    which has absolutely nothing to do with his problem.
    11-30-09 04:53 PM
    Known issue.
    12-01-09 12:03 AM
    Here's what I figured out. If I answer the mail in the pull down screen that's where I have the link problem. If I answer the mail with my email icon (not the gmail one) the entire link is there and I can easily access it.

Apparently as the poster stated above me this is a known issue. Just wasn't known by me.
    12-01-09 06:44 AM
    It's also an issue with forum notification emails. I can open an email and click the link and subsequent emails to the same thread won't have a working link. I have to go back to the first email to get a clickable link.
    12-01-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD