Nokia has just stepped up the game. MeeGo looks to be a mix of Android and WebOS.

MeeGo for handsets makes its first appearance -- Engadget
    06-30-10 03:19 PM
    Not bad. Would like to see the finish product.
    06-30-10 03:24 PM
    Yea it is still in very early stages right now. But, so far so good.
    06-30-10 03:25 PM
    Something RIM should've started a long time ago, like when the Storm came out.
    06-30-10 03:30 PM
    not impressed at all, it looks like a phone my 10yr old sister would want and on top of that it looks lake a fake iphone customization (in some parts)
    06-30-10 03:39 PM
    not impressed at all, it looks like a phone my 10yr old sister would want and on top of that it looks lake a fake iphone customization (in some parts)
    It's still in it's very early stages of development...
    06-30-10 03:43 PM
    Put a goofy red eye on the screen instead of kiddie characters and you now have a 'serious phone' ??
    06-30-10 03:49 PM
    Nokia has just stepped up the game. MeeGo looks to be a mix of Android and WebOS.

MeeGo for handsets makes its first appearance -- Engadget
    No I respectly disagree with this. But I think LePhone has combo of android and webOS then MeeGo OS.. I dont know what name Lenovo own OS. But Right now, Lenovo ditch own OS, adopted android OS for Lephone.

anyway back on this topic- MeeGo is origin from maemo.org, I dislike Meego but Maemo OS is better then Meego. IMO..
    06-30-10 04:22 PM
    Meh we will have to see when it is a finished product. I think it is very nice looking right now and very smooth.

It does look like a childs OS, but the simplicity is nice. Throw a theme on Android and it could look childish as well.
    06-30-10 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD