Using launcher pro to replace HTC Sense, can one hide homescreens that are not in use? For example I have 7 now, and if one was blank I can't hide it. Will LP allow this?
    09-18-11 12:39 PM
    Also, does LP allow hiding apps within app tray? I'm asking for a friend. I love Sense personally!

Thanks.
    09-18-11 12:43 PM
    Chrisy
    I also prefer the Sense, but yes, launcher pro will do what you have asked.
    Chrisy likes this.
    09-18-11 02:44 PM
    Chrisy

Is your TB rebooting on its own? Mine has 4 times in the two weeks of having it.
    Just again this morning while reading an email. And a friend of mine has the Bionic and has done it as well. My INCREDIBLE never did this.
    09-18-11 02:51 PM
    Jude,
    No, no random reboots. There was an OTA update for the Bolt that caused reboots. It was all over Phandroid forums.

But another update was released that fixed the reboots. Haven't had one since!

Do you have the latest maintene release installed? I'm not rooted.
    09-18-11 03:07 PM
    LP is great for Sense lovers. It lets you customize and keep Sense elements.
    Chrisy likes this.
    09-18-11 03:26 PM
    I love Sense as well but today I wanted to try something different. I'm using Go Launcher Ex and I'm pleasantly surprised. In the past I've only been able to stand a launcher for a few hours, but I think this is a keeper!
    Chrisy likes this.
    09-18-11 03:35 PM
    I prefer 3rd party launchers as well. It gives you more options than the typical straight out the box experience.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    09-18-11 05:09 PM
    I switch between LP and SPB Shell.
    09-18-11 05:23 PM
    I've been going back and forth between tweaked stock Gingerbread launcher, and ADWEX. Each has their strengths, and weaknesses

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    09-18-11 10:28 PM
    Chrisy

Is your TB rebooting on its own? Mine has 4 times in the two weeks of having it.
    Just again this morning while reading an email. And a friend of mine has the Bionic and has done it as well. My INCREDIBLE never did this.
    Is your battery loose? I used a Tour for a little while that did that and made a ring of scotch tape so the sticky side was on the outside and stuck it between the battery and the door. If that isn't the issue time to call Verizon or go to the store and get some help with getting a warranty replacement.
    09-19-11 12:12 PM
    Chrisy

The TB is notorious for random reboots. There were multiple official os updates specifically trying to address this issue...
    09-19-11 01:50 PM
    As far as I know the MR1. Caused reboot but the MR2 fixed them.

I haven't heard of random reboot since then, which I think was back in Julyit was all over Android forms back then. Not so much at all, now.

There was only one OTA update released after MR1, which was MR2. Not multiple. That fixed the reboots. Which is why I can't figure out why you're getting them, Jude.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 09-19-11 at 01:58 PM.
    09-19-11 01:55 PM
    Some people got reboots on mr1, mr2, and mr2.5.
    09-19-11 02:23 PM
    What is MR 2.5? Since I got the Bolt on release day, I've only seen two OTA updates pushed to the phone.

The reboots were terrible. Hopefully a factory wipe will help.

If not, a replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD