I have heard that Unihertz had been working with AT&T to resolve an issue with earlier builds of the Titan IMEI being reported as a JellyPro 3G, which was causing issues with people trying to add their Titan to the AT&T network. I had decided to pick up a Titan and if need be, I was going to be switching to a different carrier in order to use it.

I bought a later build of a Titan (20210528), and I was able to add my Titan to AT&T with no issues! No text saying that my phone won't work after February,, No calls being rerouted to customer service to try to give me an At&T phone.

I thought this might be of some help for people considering the Titan.
    to boldly go and Laserdrome3 like this.
    12-16-21 12:11 PM
    I have heard that Unihertz had been working with AT&T to resolve an issue with earlier builds of the Titan IMEI being reported as a JellyPro 3G, which was causing issues with people trying to add their Titan to the AT&T network. I had decided to pick up a Titan and if need be, I was going to be switching to a different carrier in order to use it.

I bought a later build of a Titan (20210528), and I was able to add my Titan to AT&T with no issues! No text saying that my phone won't work after February,, No calls being rerouted to customer service to try to give me an At&T phone.

Unfortunately, no Unihertz device is approved for AT&T VoLTE support. Once you've been notified and marked as such by AT&T rep, the blocking issues will stop unless you remove SIM and put back into another device. Upon, putting SIM back in, the process happens again.

I'm pretty sure once shutdown happens you'll be permanently blocked unless AT&T changes policy.
    12-16-21 12:26 PM

No changes from phone to phone, AT&T only wants what they sell. So SOL
    12-17-21 09:43 AM
    I wouldn't expect any phones being added to ATT's compatible list, unless they are 5G. As I think LTE only phone are going to be problematic....
    12-17-21 10:06 AM
    So far At&T has left me alone with the Titan. I went round and round with them regarding various versions of Keyone's, as I had 3 different versions and only the 100-1 version was accepted on their network. If I tried putting my sim in the other phones, They would immediately block my account, until I talked with one of their reps.

Currently, on the Titan I do have Hd Voice enabled, and it does display an icon showing HD on the homescreen. I also have enabled WiFi calling and the Titan was provisioned for it. It will be interesting to see why they allowed the Titan on the network where any of my Blackberry phones they would immediately block the account until I spoke with them.
    Last edited by mrmdls; 12-17-21 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Grammer error
    12-17-21 11:03 AM
    So far At&T has left me alone with the Titan. I went round and round with them regarding various versions of Keyone's, as I had 3 different versions and only the 100-1 version was accepted on their network. If I tried putting my sim in the other phones, They would immediately block my account, until I talked with one of their reps.

Currently, on the Titan I do have Hd Voice enabled, and it does display an icon showing HD on the homescreen. I also have enabled WiFi calling and the Titan was provisioned for it. It will be interesting to see why they allowed the Titan on the network where any of my Blackberry phones they would immediately block the account until I spoke with them.
    Can you turn off the 3G Bands on the Titan like you can with some phones? That would give you an idea of where you will be in a few months... if they allow it to stay on the network.
    12-17-21 11:43 AM

I was able to spoof my AT&T KEYone and use my BE KEYone at one time on AT&T with some enhanced calling features like VoLTE but never WFC back whenever. Once I swapped out the SIMs one time more than I should have. If you're getting VoLTE on unsupported device, it's just pure luck for however long it lasts. Sooner or later, something or someone breaks or fixes that for ya....
    12-17-21 01:44 PM
    Are you locked into a contract with AT&T? Can you move to T-Mobile?
    12-17-21 11:01 PM
    I am on a prepaid plan, so I can easily switch carriers if need be.
    12-18-21 03:42 AM
    If this is the case, isn't it a certainty the Pocket is In, too?
    12-19-21 10:08 AM
    And what about the ticktock? Of course its not a pkb, but it looks like it is going to be another nice for the price phone, going to make it to production. Bloatware free android 11, and us tiny phone users do need to have an extra slab laying around on the side, and it might take ok pictures.
    12-19-21 10:14 AM
    And what about the ticktock? Of course its not a pkb, but it looks like it is going to be another nice for the price phone, going to make it to production. Bloatware free android 11, and us tiny phone users do need to have an extra slab laying around on the side, and it might take ok pictures.
    At first glance of TickTock my imagination conjured visions of an indexable physical camera lense... lol

With the auxiliary display, UH isn't so far from fitting a PKB under a small display on one side, while slab resides on "back" side? Maybe a "flip over" phone? Lol
    12-19-21 10:30 AM
    If this is the case, isn't it a certainty the Pocket is In, too?
    Not even close. No Unihertz device is on the most current AT&T official list of factory unlocked devices. Every time list is updated, I'm pretty quick to post a link here in the CB forums.
    12-19-21 10:39 AM
    I'd say forget it. If not for the keyboard, zero reason to buy a Unihertz phone, imo.
    12-19-21 01:26 PM
    TickTock rocks and it is purring with a simcard too . Just dont tell my provider and ill be fine. The tackiest design ever is very cool and it has 8g ram and has no earphone jack but arrived with a usbC 3mm adapter, and came in the slip on protective back, and it does not have a buncha crapware installed, and came with a two ended usbC cord and a usbC plug. I am telling you it is extra cool extra big and slightly wider than the other big slabs. Cool clock faces and the little screen show battery charge level, whatever app notifications you want to enable, shows what's playing if you got audio going on, has programmable buttons so i have one button for snapshots, finding my picture folder, taking screenshots, another for flashlight and even the flashlight's cool, and I Now use it to turn on the backwatch which can be timed out or kept always on, did you know it is also really super water resistant, no time to play with camera tonight but i have kinda high hopes for that too. All for less than $300 totally crazy cheap but not cheap.

If I have to have a slab, can I just have the coolest insane slab ever made?

I just said yes.
    WaffleusRex likes this.
    02-23-22 01:42 AM
    TickTock rocks and it is purring with a simcard too . Just dont tell my provider and ill be fine. The tackiest design ever is very cool and it has 8g ram and has no earphone jack but arrived with a usbC 3mm adapter, and came in the slip on protective back, and it does not have a buncha crapware installed, and came with a two ended usbC cord and a usbC plug. I am telling you it is extra cool extra big and slightly wider than the other big slabs. Cool clock faces and the little screen show battery charge level, whatever app notifications you want to enable, shows what's playing if you got audio going on, has programmable buttons so i have one button for snapshots, finding my picture folder, taking screenshots, another for flashlight and even the flashlight's cool, and I Now use it to turn on the backwatch which can be timed out or kept always on, did you know it is also really super water resistant, no time to play with camera tonight but i have kinda high hopes for that too. All for less than $300 totally crazy cheap but not cheap.

If I have to have a slab, can I just have the coolest insane slab ever made?

I just said yes.
    You already received one? That's the fastest they have every turned around a Kickstarter...
    02-23-22 07:29 AM
    You already received one? That's the fastest they have every turned around a Kickstarter...
    Probably filled all 12 orders with original prototypes
    02-23-22 07:40 AM
    Yes it came alot sooner than predicted. I thought i was silly for ordering it but I like it alot and don't expect to need another phone for a long time to come, but would still probably buy another cool keyboard phone if one ever appears.
    02-23-22 11:24 AM

Might be they are using another ODM who is quicker? This is the Doogee version with a slightly different spec...
    02-24-22 07:26 AM
    Might be they are using another ODM who is quicker? This is the Doogee version with a slightly different spec...
    "On the software front, you'll get Android 12 out of the box, and Doogee will provide at least three years of security and Android version updates."

Definitely looks similar in design. Doogee committed to "at least" 3 years of updates. Motorola and the likes better soon step up their game.
    02-24-22 10:49 AM
    I never heard of Doogie. I thought this was the One and Only.
    02-25-22 01:54 AM
    On the comparisons to the KeyONE, I don't think the KeyONE has HD voice, while both the Titan Pocket and the Ticktock do. (My only complaint, stupidest name for a phone. Tick tock. Names R taken.)
    02-25-22 02:04 AM
    On the comparisons to the KeyONE, I don't think the KeyONE has HD voice, while both the Titan Pocket and the Ticktock do. (My only complaint, stupidest name for a phone. Tick tock. Names R taken.)
    HD Voice is just another name for VoLTE.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-25-22 06:17 AM
    HD Voice is just another name for VoLTE.
    Which means, aside from getting kicked out by a provider by their choice, they will continue to function just fine, is that correct?
    02-25-22 09:17 AM
    Which means, aside from getting kicked out by a provider by their choice, they will continue to function just fine, is that correct?
    No different from any other VoLTE device - they will work if the carrier wants/allows them to work.

All KEY devices have VoLTE too.
    02-25-22 09:24 AM
32 12